Status
Not open for further replies.

NewCloudzCity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2014
On a Cloud Brooklyn, NY
What is everybodys favorite ejuice that has a high ratio of VG (atleast 70+ VG ) I know it is hard sometimes to find a good juice that can deliver on both great flavor and great clouds. What juices have you all found that can deliver on both.?
So far, my favorites have been The vaping rabbit (100% vg) . And also this new line called Smax ejuice (90VG). The clouds and flavor these 2 lines bring to the table are top notch and i vape them all day. Who doesnt love blowing out some dense clouds and still have great flavor front and center.
I would love to hear what other HIGH VG juices everyone has found and loves.

NewCloudzCity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2014
On a Cloud Brooklyn, NY
Hmm ive never tried either of them. I may have to give them a shot. Im vaping on some of the Vaping rabbit here at work. :)
Oh also another great high VG line is called Driptonic, I tried them while i was out in cali last week. Very tasty

My local shop has max vg juice from people's vape as well as the vapers knoll. I prefer the vapers knoll, especially the lucid dream. I may just have to use that when I get home....yumm

NewCloudzCity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2014
On a Cloud Brooklyn, NY
I have heard alot of ppl talk about kremlin from peoples vape, ive just never tried them.

My local shop has max vg juice from people's vape as well as the vapers knoll. I prefer the vapers knoll, especially the lucid dream. I may just have to use that when I get home....yumm

NewCloudzCity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2014
On a Cloud Brooklyn, NY
Hmm thats a good question. All my juices are based here in the states. But i wonder if any of the vendors will ship to the UK. Im sure some of the premium vendors will ship to you. Or even some of the big ejuice sites that have many diff vendors. The shipping may be a little expensive esp if its a small order .But if you place a decent size order it may be worth it.. Good luck in the search..

Hi All

I'm looking for a HighVG Juice with a decent flavour over here in the UK - Anyone know if you can pick up any of these brands over here? Or do you know of any other decent HighVG Juice available in the UK?

Thanks

- Dmxr100

Sarin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2014
Hi All

I'm looking for a HighVG Juice with a decent flavour over here in the UK - Anyone know if you can pick up any of these brands over here? Or do you know of any other decent HighVG Juice available in the UK?

Thanks

- Dmxr100

Spiritus vapes import Quacks juice factory liquids, all high VG, i can highly recommend Goose Juice and Frozen Pond.

Dmxr100

Aug 26, 2014
London, UK
Thanks @Sarin - I'll check them out.

Do you know of any UK brands that provide HighVG Juice? Or even 100% VG? I'm mostly looking for a nice smooth tobacco flavour to start off with, but will likely try some other flavours in future. As I'm new to vaping I'd also be interested in trying some sort of mixed sample pack... Any ideas??

Thanks

- Dmxr100

NewCloudzCity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2014
On a Cloud Brooklyn, NY
I was never able to get into any of the Virgin Vapor juices. They all tasted very funny to me. :( They are all sitting in my drawer un touched.
Thou I am interested in trying quacks juice as mentioned by Sarin. THey are on my short list

Virgin Vapor 100% VG is fantastic. Razzmatazz is unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread