Favorite juice vendor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
Lately I've been ordering a lot of juice from Mount Baker and I want to find some new vendors. What are some of your favorite juice vendors?

Vaporchef, if you haven't heard of them, has a few very good juices (I wouldn't recommend everything, as some are sort of "too sweet") but they're quite expensive.

I quite like "The Standard Vape" and their "Frankenvape" flavor in particular is really good. I have no idea what it tastes like exactly, but I've gone through two bottles of it so far. And their "Dead Man's Party" flavor is really good too, if you're into tart/citrusy/lemonadey things.

I recently ordered from Grimm Green's juice company, NamberJuice, and while I hoped I'd like everything I ordered, I only ended up actually enjoying 2 of the 8 flavors I ordered from them, and much like VaporChef, NamberJuice is on the more expensive side.

"eLiqCube" is a pretty decent juice company, and they have relatively cheap juices, and a pretty decent variety (but no real "gourmet" or "exclusive" flavors like The Standard or VaporChef). They kind of hold a place in my heart because one of the first juices I ever got was their "Half and Half" which is sort of an arnold palmer (lemonade/ice tea) flavor. Some people said it reminded them of Pledge, but meh, to each his own.

KAI789

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2014
Murfreesboro, TN
Hangsen, Five Pawns, Vapetrik are my favorite so far. Hangsen has a nice crisp Strawberry, you can't can't really go wrong with any of their fruity flavours.

Vapetrik's AWOL and Khlorine are really good, AWOL is a bit heavy on the anise imo, and Khlorine is just... interesting.

Five Pawns' Perpetual Check is good, Absolute Pin is great, Castle Long is excellent, and Castle Long Reserve is pure heaven

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Cravin Vapes is my local B&M with a website (I've noticed that buying online is a little less expensive than ordering straight from the B&M, but free bottle after purchase of 10 with loyalty card in store.) I love their vapebar to try new flavors. Just ordered from MBV (delivery late this week, and I know I should probably steep, so won't know if I like them yet.)

planes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
MA
I like to buy only the smaller sizes. I've stopped with the big bottles except for only select bottles that require the size. I find I like to continuously change flavors as a Dutch ..... changes hair color.( Hopefully that comment won't start another Goss controversy:)

Oh yea! Nico 5p and Ahlusion. IMO every person on earth has to try at least a 3 bottle sample of ahlusion. And you know the reviews of them are legit since they don't pay for play.

Last edited:

tmrr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Carrollton, GA, USA
G2: makes 2 of my top five, Mr. Cookie and Vazilla from their prime line.
Suicide Bunny: makes another 2 Mother's Milk and Derailed.
Nicoticket: GCD
Standard: Cell Block four

This reminded me! I do have vendors I like for 1 juice and will probably order them again. The ones I listed above are multiple flavors I love vendors. So -
+1 for Vazilla & Mothers Milk. Also Big Willies Custard, Alice in Vapeland Black & White Cookie, Quacker Goose Juice, Jolly Rogers Captains Custard.

I am ALWAYS trying someone's vanilla or custard. Next up is Gremlins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread