FDA BANNING - Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libertas

Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
Orange, CA, USA
Signed.

To those who have seen this and haven't signed it: please, please, PLEASE sign it. It literally takes a minute of your time and if we don't stand up for vapors and vaping then who will? The FDA seems rather intent on driving the industry into the ground and we have to do what we can to try to stop them or we may lose vaping.

Libertas

Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
Orange, CA, USA
But how can they deem they tobacco products? I'm relatively new to vaping so maybe I'm just missing some info here but I don't understand? I just fail to see the link there

Also, if they take away my yummy flavors I am going to be SO upset. To put it mildly, of course

EDIT: And I guess I don't understand what is meant by "reasonable regulation". Like what? (Not in a hostile way, in a "hey I don't get it please explain" way. Just so we're clear :D)

Last edited:

Shopan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Thebestcityintheworld,USA
But how can they deem they tobacco products? I'm relatively new to vaping so maybe I'm just missing some info here but I don't understand? I just fail to see the link there

Also, if they take away my yummy flavors I am going to be SO upset. To put it mildly, of course

EDIT: And I guess I don't understand what is meant by "reasonable regulation". Like what? (Not in a hostile way, in a "hey I don't get it please explain" way. Just so we're clear :D)

Well Age restrictions for One...anything else gets a bit sticky...What I would like is a Simple acknowledgement that e-cigarettes are Not regular cigarettes and should not be treated the same...

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
What's up? Do I have to register first or something? I filled out the "Sign this Petition" section, hit "Sign" and now it's stuck. I tried to refresh, but got a warning message that all entries will be lost. No confirmation email. Tried in both Firefox and Safari. :blink:

Reading comments as I wait..."It saved my life." "Doctors are prescribing it." "It's the only thing [compared to Chantix, etc.] that's worked." Maybe we shouldn't make it sound like a miracle cure, because then they really will want to go after it. If my entry ever makes it through, here's my comment:
With all the positive data now available, I can't believe they're still trying to do this. They need to follow suit with UK and other nations, and realize once and for all that e-cigarettes are not a drug and does not warrant regulation or banning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread