Figuring out what else I need to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

comeonhitme

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
tampa bay
Hi,

I have a SI Volt and have been researching eJuices to buy from various vendors. I currently use only the pre-filled carts as I have only had the product for a few days. This is all still new to me.

If anyone is familair to the Volt product I was wondering if, along with the ejuice bottles ou buy, if I will only need to buy the blank cartomizers (I'm guessing right off the SI website).

If I have the blank carts and ejuices I should be good to go right? Or am I missing something..

Thanks and appreciate the help!! :p

comeonhitme

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
tampa bay
ry4 from myvaporstore.com is my fave sweet tobacco ejuice. Its alot of peoples fave and you should def try it.
What is your opinion on the volt? Never used it, but I can tell you my fave juice :)

well it is my first e cig product but I'm pretty happy with it. I enjoy most of the flavors and the battery and product itself works very well. The PCC case is nice. I get alot of vapor off both the manual and automatic batteries. You wont find any complaints here lol. Im just trying to figure the details on the eJuice thing. Once my pre-filled carts run out (I haven't even gotten through one cart yet) I want to have juices and other stuff on the way. Hence, my question...

comeonhitme

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
tampa bay
for analog cigs Im a Marlboro Light and camel Filter guy. but since I switched to e cigs Im not really partial to anything. Willing to try any flavor. At this point Im ready to order from some vendors (EC Blends, Vape Dudes, and Nite Lite Vapor) but I need to make sure besides the juice Im buying the right products. Blank carts, clearomizers, etc. so confusing..

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Hi,

I have a SI Volt and have been researching eJuices to buy from various vendors. I currently use only the pre-filled carts as I have only had the product for a few days. This is all still new to me.

If anyone is familair to the Volt product I was wondering if, along with the eJuice bottles ou buy, if I will only need to buy the blank cartomizers (I'm guessing right off the SI website).

If I have the blank carts and ejuices I should be good to go right? Or am I missing something..

Thanks and appreciate the help!! :p

Yes you can buy the flavor ejuices you like that match your cartos, top off the ones you are vaping with 2-3 drops or so to keep them moist, they will last you quite awhile. You can get the blank cartos to fill and add 20-25 drops in each, let them set for 15 min before use so they soak up the juice well. Have fun! bnrk

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
Yes, since you already have batteries, charger, and blank refillable cartomizers, all you need is juice. You can buy juice from any vendor. So the world is a pretty open book to you now. Enjoy!

Edited to add: You might look up some YOUTUBE videos on how to properly fill a cartomizer while you're waiting for the postman!

comeonhitme

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
tampa bay
Options for Volt:
Clearomizer from SI:
Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | VOLT X2 Clearomizers - Refill Cartridges
or cartos...must be 808 threading or you can buy a 808- 510 adapter.
808 cartos:
KR808D-1 blank cartomizer - package of five stainless
VaporKings- use code "VKBC" for 10% off.
Cartomizers E Cigarette
Good Luck.

Vapor,

If I was going to buy right off the SI webiste I could get the blank cartos which would be compatible with my Volt batteries? Then use one blank with each eJuice flavor?

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Yes you could but VaporKings sells for $2.00 less + discount code is 10% off so VaporKings is a far better deal as opposed to SI. If you do buy from SI here's a carto discount code for 15% off 10voltecf

Edit: 20 drops= 1 ml when filling carto unless you use the condom method. With blank cartos first fill is VERY IMPORTANT- very important cuz you need to fully saturate the carto before using.

Vapor,

If I was going to buy right off the SI webiste I could get the blank cartos which would be compatible with my Volt batteries? Then use one blank with each eJuice flavor?

Last edited:

comeonhitme

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
tampa bay
Yes you could but VaporKings sells for $2.00 less + discount code is 10% off so VaporKings is a far better deal as opposed to SI. If you do buy from SI here's a carto discount code for 15% off 10voltecf

Edit: 20 drops+ 1 ml when filling carto unless you use the condom method. With blank cartos first fill is VERY IMPORTANT- very important cuz you need to fully saturate the carto before using.

maybe Ill try both. I only assumed SI because everyone that has a Volt sayd theyre carts are alot better than anyone elses and has some different type of coil that makes it hard to burn out, etc

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Well if you were happy with the prefilled it's all about CS/ customer satisfaction. I started on cartos, next XL cartos, next tank+ carto and now Clearomizers and they've finally gotten close to perfecting the delivery system IMO.
Good Luck.
I am el cheapo but I would NEVER sacrifice quality becuz of a few bux when it comes to vaping.

maybe Ill try both. I only assumed SI because everyone that has a Volt sayd theyre carts are alot better than anyone elses and has some different type of coil that makes it hard to burn out, etc

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA

Those Kangers that Vapor Kings carries are the exact same thing as the cartos from SmokelessImage.

FYI If you buy 6-10 packs, Vapor Kings automatically applies ANOTHER 10% off, and if you buy 11-20 the discount is 13%, and buy 21-30 for 18% off. Just something I stumbled upon. :p

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
If you buy cartos from somewhere else, get bottom horizontal coil. Especially for s new person, the other kind burn easier. It takes some time to learn when to refill. If you vape it till its empty and burns, that carto is junk. You will never get rid of that burnt flavor. you will know when the carto is almost empty when the vapor production is down (unless your battery is almost dead) or the draw gets airy. At that point, change or refill

Before you fill a carto, you might want to try dripping a bit on an atty or old carto first, this way you don't waste a carto. There is a thread on here in the smokeless image subforum that shows you how to convert a carto to a drip tester.

Also, if you have a prefilled you don't like, use up as much as you can without burning it, then refill with a similar flavor type, don't just toss it. By the second refill, the old flavor will be gone. By similar flavor type, I mean (grape to watermelon, mint to menthol, vanilla to chocolate). You don't want to refill a tobacco flavor with a fruit flavor, you'll never get rid of the tobacco flavor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
You can also use a clearomizer from SI for testing juice if you don't have a drip atty. the clearomizers can be rinsed out as opposed to the cartomizers. Personally, I don't do the whole boiling thing, it ruins some of them, and a lot of the time, you still don't get rid of the old flavor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Actually I have to be honest and credit for those links goes to spaceballsrules :facepalm:
I stoled them frum hiz post in anuther thread.

Those Kangers that Vapor Kings carries are the exact same thing as the cartos from SmokelessImage.

FYI If you buy 6-10 packs, Vapor Kings automatically applies ANOTHER 10% off, and if you buy 11-20 the discount is 13%, and buy 21-30 for 18% off. Just something I stumbled upon. :p

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Actually I have to be honest and credit for those links goes to spaceballsrules :facepalm:
I stoled them frum hiz post in anuther thread.

In that case, I have one more coupon bomb to drop on yo azz - "VOLTSAVE" for 16% off everything at SmokelessImage.

This code doesn't show up on the ECF coupon site, and I can't remember where I saw it, but it works every single time on every single item.

Hi. My name is Space, and I am a cheapskate. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread