Finally After over a year of vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadc

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2011
London UK
Morning guy's

Thought I would share the new's with you guy's, I have been vaping for about 16 month's now started off on 18mg for about 6-7 months then discovered how to DIY and upped my NIC to 20mg and started using that for about 5-6 month's but I decided about 2 month's ago to lower my NIC intake to 15mg , I was doing well, really well in fact and then 2 week's ago I thought sod it! I'll do a massive drop to 3mg and to date I still am on 3mg of NIC and it's going perfectly well! slowly getting there :)

So yea thought I would share my new's with you people hehe :)

Regards

Jadc

sidetrack

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
among the sea shells
Fantastic........I applaud you! You should be proud. If your goal is to go to 0mg it will be pretty easy now that you are so low. My final drop was from 5mg and I did it by using a strong mint. Have been 0mg for 3 months now and am loving it. I never thought in my wildest dreams I could be smoke/nicotine free. Congrats to you.......

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
I'm finding that I like the flavors better with lower nic. That surprised me, because, a good while back, I vaped a little 36mg (in pg) unflavored and liked it. I thought it had a clean, pepper like taste. I guess it's that's peppery taste that's hard to overcome if you're mixing something that doesn't go with it. I'm mostly vaping 10 to 12 mg these days, and thinking about cutting it even lower.

Jadc

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2011
London UK
hehe thank's everyone for the reply's Sorry it's taken me a while to reply Haven't been near a computer!

And congrats to you all who managed to lower there nicotine, I love vaping so Maybe I will just vape some flavours and carry on once I get down to 0mg at least it will be a cheaper month (Not buying nicotine) hehe

I have found adding 5 drops of vodka to my 5-10ml bottles give me a throat kick so that is all I need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread