FINALLY! NEW TOBACCO LINE to TVR's Ginger's Blend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
FINALLY!
The Tobacco Juices everyone has been looking for!

Fresh, handmade Tobacco Juice thats flavor, throat hit, and vapor production is BETTER than Pre-Mixed Tobacco Juices from over seas!

NEW TOBACCO LINE!
555 Menthol
Ginger's Ry4
Ginger's Tobacco
TVR Tobacco
Turkish Blend
USA Reds
Virginia

After the long awaited production of this amazing juice, we are very proud of the end product! Let us know what you think!
Happy Vaping,
Josh and Jess

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
just picked up my ten pack sampler, tried the usa red flavor first since i was a marl red smoker for 12 year. was gonna wait til i tried em all, but i love this one and had to jump on!easily one of my favorite vapes, very tasty, throat hit is strong til the end vapor amount is good too, sweet tobacco taste no weird after taste like most tobacco flavors ive had, i was nervous to try some new tobacco, but now im excited to get to the rest! now ill have to steep it a couple days and try again if i dont vape it away by then! great flavor guys! i got tvr tobacco, gingers tobacco and 555 to try out next! let everyone know how it goes

ericbnc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Piedmont Triad, NC
I placed my first order for some of these on 2.28 - looking forward to trying these samples!

Bottle #1 = 555
Bottle #2 = Ginger's Ry4
Bottle #3 = Virginia
Bottle #4 = USA Reds
Bottle #5 = TVR Tobacco

I forgot to add my 15ml "first timer" free bottle but I emailed them later for the Turkish Tobacco - I hope it shows up too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread