• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

First annual ALBERTA VAPE MEET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rttch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Edmonton
Here is the BIG news that I have been so excited to post.

We're having an Alberta-wide vape meet, open to anyone of course, that pretty much guarantees you to go home with goodies. We officially have Juggy and Krew from Jugheads and the Electro Vapors team in on this (both are planning to be present AT the vape meet - I wonder if Juggy talks the way that he types in his emails...) who will be providing some very top-notch prizes. We are currently attempting to contact the rest of the Alberta vendors to find out if they are interested in joining us at our vape meet.

By us, I mean myself and saltwaterbuff. This opportunity wouldn't be available without his great help, ideas and support.

Here is the official news as of right now:

Date: Sunday, December 2nd
Time: 1pm - 5pm (or until you're ready to go home)
City: Red Deer
Venue: Mohave Grill and Cactus Lounge (Venue Link with their menu: Mohave Grill and Cactus Lounge )
Address: 6608 Orr Dr, Red Deer (Google Map: Google Maps)

Details: saltwaterbuff will be selling raffle tickets from now until early November. Price is $5 per ticket or $20 for 5 tickets. For EACH ticket that you purchase, you get to make a draw at the vape meet, at your convenience, to collect your prizes. Most prizes will be a 10 ml bottle of e-liquid with the chance to draw a bottle of distilled water that acts as a wildcard winner. If you draw a bottle of distilled water, you get to pick a gift-wrapped prize that will contain something worth more than a 10ml bottle. There will be chances to win a mod this way! Limitations to the draw as of right now, is that you can only claim one wildcard prize per person.

We're closing the sale of raffle tickets in early November (possibly the 11th) so that we can make purchases with our Alberta vendors, have the items shipped and then prepare them for the vape meet. There will be no sales of raffle tickets at the vape meet as everything has to be prepared in advance to make sure there are prizes available for each ticket sold. For this reason, prize possibilites are unknown until we make those orders in November. However, I will make a post at a later date with some of the treats that you could win. Right now, I know that there will be jooses from Jugheads available and an ego style Torch from Electro Vapors. There is also a high potential for an iTaste and diy kits to be won as well ;-)
Suggestions, comments and wishlists are welcome for other prize possibilities.

Finally, to make this vape meet worth the trip, we need to have 15 people confirm that they will attend the vape meet before it will officially go live and tickets can be sold. There will be car rides available if you do not have transportation.

Please, please, please post here or PM me if you're interested, would like to purchase tickets, need a ride from anywhere, willing to offer a ride, have ideas for gifts, etc or are just absolutely thrilled to see this happening.

***Note***
There will be no profit made from the sale of the tickets. All money will go towards prizes and if anything is left over, we will try our best to provide some free food/drinks to the crowd :)[/FONT][/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread