New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I like the gollum approach better...no offense...i hate laundry

Gollum approach???? Which is that?

1. UC
2. Let it sit?
3. Hot Water bath in a thrumal cup?
4. Let it rotate on a hotdog cooker?
5. Shake the heck out of it on some sort of buzzie machine?
6. Seed steep?
7. Put it in a box and let it sit on a hot window?
8. Put it in your glove box?
9. Place it on your hot computer monitor (One of my favorites) I can just see the smoke rising as the bottle leaks.
10. Put it between your girl friends breast and let her walk around like that for 24 hours?
11. Put it in the dryer with the rest of your laundry?
12. Microwave it?

yes I've herd them all:)

Oh and by the way my steeping method of choice is an Ultrasonic cleaner (UC).

Last edited:

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
Roflmfao, you guys are killing me! Patience is a virtue, one that I wasn't born with. My steeping is done only by time and the occasional shake when it crosses my mind. I was considering putting a couple bottles in the glove box, though, it gets hotter than the fires of hell inside my car in the summer! Danny, that list kills me!! My favorite is putting it in the dryer, :facepalm: I may have done that accidentally once and now the secret is out!

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Also whatever this is called

Fat-Belt-3.jpg

Last edited:

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
The gollum approach is keeping it in your pocket for the first day and snagging it out of your pocket every ten minutes shake the crap out of it while yelling "my precious"...worked quite well for my first 10ml bottle...dont know how well itll work when i do quart bottles...

Wow and you still have friends that don't look at you weired???:) I sometimes tell people I never steep my juice the alians do it for me:)

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Now that one I haven't tried....thanks for the suggestion:)

No problem. Let us know how it Work Out.

---

Disclaimer:

zoiDman, zoiDic Industries and or zoiDic Productions LTD does not expressly endorse the use of Ceiling Fans as an aid to Steeping e-Liquids. The afore mentioned parties or any subsidiaries there of shall not be held liable in the event of any damages which may incur which shall include, but not be limited to, e-liquid ring stains on walls, worn out fan bearing, lass of hair from head hitting a moving fan blade, broken bones as a result of falling off a ladder or black eyes due to a wife whacking someone one upside the head with a blunt object. zoiDman, zoiDic Industries and or zoiDic Productions LTD also does not make any guarantee either expressed or implied to the as to the reduction in steeping time of ceiling fan steeping verses non-shaken steeping methods or the overall effectiveness of ceiling fan steeping. Ceiling fan steeping should only be tried by an adult. Celing fan steeping has not been approved by the FDA. Check all local and state laws before performing ceiling fan steeping. You have specific rights to seek damages and remedies under the UCC section 18354 paragraphs 58 ~ 93. By reading this disclaimer, you forfeit those rights and release zoiDman, zoiDic Industries, zoiDic Productions LTD and their Parent company zoiDic Hyperdyne International from any and all responcibilties.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
No problem. Let us know how it Work Out.

---

Disclaimer:

zoiDman, zoiDic Industries and or zoiDic Productions LTD does not expressly endorse the use of Ceiling Fans as an aid to Steeping e-Liquids. The afore mentioned parties or any subsidiaries there of shall not be held liable in the event of any damages which may incur

:)

Wow you guys have to come out with a steep compatable ceiling fan that has cup holders build into the blades. Not only would you be able to steep with it but you can use it to toss your buddy a beer clear across the room with it. And may I suggest a name for it "The steep and toss - O - brew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread