Status
Not open for further replies.

J-ShaZzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
South NJ
www.facebook.com
Let me begin by saying hello and my name is Jim. I'm twenty four years old and have been smoking for about six years. I started with black mild cigars and then switched to cigarettes. My brand of smokes is Marlboro Menthol Lights, but I have smoked various brands and types.

I purchased a Blu starter kit last week and have been enjoying it very much. In fact, I quit smoking analogs the day I started vaping. I find vaping gives me just as much satisfaction as smoking analogs. (full nic - 24 mg).

My opinion about the Blu is as follows. It was very nice for the first couple of days, but the battery time is very aggravating. I've also only been able to get about half the juice out of a cart when vaping. I'm going threw three carts a day. Which seems normal if they equal 5 cigs each. I use to smoke about 15 cigs a day. Here is a list of cart flavors in the order of my favorite to least favorite: Cherry, Menthol, Vanilla, Tobacco, Java. The Java is just plain nasty. Cherry is amazing.

I have also lost a complete e-cig while at bar one night. So instead of buying replacement parts I purchased a 510 kit for the same price ($25). I also needed e-juice so I purchased 10 trial flavors (medium nic) from Viking Vapor.

My next purchases will be more e-juice and an upgraded long lasting 510 battery. This will likely occur in 2 weeks time.

On a side note: I know of three locations where I can goto a store and purchase e-cigs (located in Southern NJ, 15 min. outside of Philly). I have a pipe shop which carries e-cigs, but no juice (the reason being is b/c they stated that the FDA has not approved the juice yet). Then there is a cigar shop which carries only kits and prefilled carts, but at $20 for 5 carts I didn't even bother going in, just made a phone call. Finally the mall kiosk which I have no interest in even walking by it.

I have run out of pre-filled carts and had to purchase analogs today until my supplies come in. Hopefully by Friday, I'll be happily vaping again.

ScatRD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2010
Austin
Only if you are changing flavors.

If the answer is yes, pull the filler out and wash it out with "Hot" tap water and dry it with a paper towel. Squeeze as much as you can out of it then let it sit on the counter to dry for an hour or so. At least that's how long it takes to dry out here in central Texas.
Once it's dry put it back in the cart and drip your juice until it's saturated. Depending on how much filler or mod it could be from 5 to 20 drops. Best to just "eyeball" it until it's pretty wet but not dripping.

If the answer is no then just flip it over and drip until it's wet and your good to go!

It will take a bit to get the hang of it but as soon as vapor and taste drop your running low and that's your cue to top it off before you burn the wick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread