First of five posts to prove that I am a person

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnperry1

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2012
windsor vermont
Its true, I am a real person. I smoked cigs since I was about 15 (39 now). The most I went up to was about two packs a day. My mother bought me a v-2 e-cig, which I tried, but promptly dropped.
We went on a trip to visit my parents recently, and I noticed my sister was into the "e-cig" thing. I started needling her with questions. How safe was it? How practical? did it work? and how much she spent. She replied that "its safer than real cigs, its as practical as I wanted it to be, she quit somoking and it cost her $4 a month to do it. $4 dollars!!! I spent more than that on ONE pack of cigs a DAY! So, I started taking taking this "e-cig thing" a little more seriously.
to be continued......sorry, my 13 month old is wanting to type something too, but she never smoked and I am not allowing her to comment here...

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Welcome to ECF,

It sounds like you got more reason than just cost, as vaping will also be bettter for your little one. Rather you smoke in the house or not, smoking inter fears with other activities and your health, and the health of those around you. Not to mention the smell.

You made a wise choice to find out more, and this forum is a great place to find information, get help on what to buy. Yes it costs a bit when you are first starting out, as you will need to find the set up and juices that work for you. While we all have our favorites the best one for you is the one that works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread