Status
Not open for further replies.

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Slappy I don't believe you have one of these yet so here's your official badge. Garbage pick up is Wednesday in Reoville. Jifs bar will give you free drinks all day long everyday if you wear this badge. You are an official Reonaut, a select group of discriminating vapers.
rEONAUT%20bADGE-S.jpg

Feignix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi all and fellow Reonauts!

I too just purchased a Reo VV off the classifieds and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival! If I may jump in and ask a question pertaining to batteries in it. I currently use a Cool Fire 2 from Innokin that takes one 18350 IMR 3.7 V batteries. I use the red Efest ones in 800 mah unprotected with the nipple top. I need to purchase more batteries for it and I also wanted to get ones for the Reo VV. It is my understanding that it takes two 18350 batteries stacked, is that correct? Will both mods take the same kind, do you guys recommend a particular battery for the Reo VV, or where to get them? Thanks so much in advance! I hope OP is still enjoying their new "toy" err mod! ;)

I also have a VA cyclone with AFC coming and it's my understanding that it should work with the VV as well, at least I hope! If not I have some bottom feeding hybrid and 510 attys to use until I can get a proper atty or mod an existing one possibly. Any help would be appreciated and/or I could start a new feed if necessary. I did try to UTSF but it took me here and to threads that had no pertinence! Thanks again! :)

Feignix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Here's a link for the batteries... AW IMR 18350 3.7V 700mAh - Batteries

You will need to grind down the catch cup to be able to use the Cyclone w/afc. It will only accept a standard Cyclone, RM2, Igo-S, or anything that is 14mm or smaller.

Thanks, I figured that would be the case. I wonder if Robert would be willing to do it for an appropriate fee. Does he answer questions on these threads or is there a specific place I should post the question? I'm thinking maybe emailing might be more appropriate and get the fastest response though!

Unless there is someone else who mods these for a fee and does good work, that's another option as well. I could have my husband attempt to, but not sure if that's such a good idea and I certainly don't trust myself with a dremel and something as nice as this! :ohmy:

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Thanks, I figured that would be the case. I wonder if Robert would be willing to do it for an appropriate fee. Does he answer questions on these threads or is there a specific place I should post the question? I'm thinking maybe emailing might be more appropriate and get the fastest response though!

Unless there is someone else who mods these for a fee and does good work, that's another option as well. I could have my husband attempt to, but not sure if that's such a good idea and I certainly don't trust myself with a dremel and something as nice as this! :ohmy:

just PM redeyedancer. he will make you whole

brickfollett

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Washington
I am far more satisfied with a converted full sized atty on my Reo than the RM2. In fact I think I may throw the RM2 on the classies since I haven't touched it since I got my Trident V2 converted to bottom feeding. This is what mine looks like

Sorry guys, I like to show her off. I paid more for that frickin drip tip than I did the actual Trident V2 clone lol

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
What RBA IS that? Is it a cyclone? How does it compare to the RM2?

They can both be built to provide the highest quality vape.

They are both easy to build. The RM2 gets a plus for the ceramic deck and the cyclone gets a plus for all SS and another plus for being built better. But you are paying a premium for those two pluses - nearly double the cost of an RM2. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread