First time ordering from Ms. T's Bakery

Status
Not open for further replies.

RY4Junkee

Moved On
Nov 23, 2010
Wyoming
Hi!

Next month will be mine and Shell's first time ordering from Ms. T's Bakery and we are totally excited. My mouth is watering just from the thought of it!

Shell is getting (6mgs of nic, 15ml bottles) -
Apple pie w/ ice cream
Blueberry crumble
Cinnamon roll
Lemon honey eucaplyptus cough drops

I'm getting (18mgs of nic, 15ml bottles) -
Peppermint
Blueberry muffin
Butterscotch caramel cheesecake
French toast

We can't wait! :laugh:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
omg...fancy seeing ya'all here. I just love Mrs. T's snickerdoodle cookie, vanilla milk shake, and her orig watermelon. It tastes like jolly roger watermelon candy and is awesome. She has 2 different kinds of watermelon. This one is labeled only as watermelon, the newer version is labeled as 'New watermelon' and is not the same. Chocolate Bavarian Creme is good also. Chit, I'm making myself hungry.lol
happy vaping.
:)
wv

guitardedmark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.myspace.com
I hate to say this but I would stay away from the maple rolls. I'm not sure if there is something wrong with the order we just got but the maple rolls are absolutely unvapable. The only discernable taste is a doughy powdery baby flour type taste. I have 3 people tried it and all of them instantly puckered after a drag. I'm going to contact ms ts to see if there is an issue. Of the 3 orders placed with ms t's about 15 of the bottles we've ordered have had this horrendous powdery chemical taste that is unvapable. I haven't seen any reviews on the maple rolls but I would highly suggest avoiding them.

Just place an extra order of the butterscotch caramel cheesecake :) ITS AMAZING! One of my all time favorite vapes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread