RDA first time rda buyer, need suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bman123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2014
Akron Ohio
I don't get it either but oh well. I'm happy with the mx1, wide open it chucks the vapor, mostly closed off really increases the flavor. Coming from a tank, the atlantis at that i am blown away by the performance. Flavor is way better, vapor production is amazing i burn thru the juice because i can't stop vaping but I really enjoy vaping more now

twall

Moved On
Sep 10, 2014
Jamestown, NY,USA
Get a magma, great beginner atty. Screw off top, great flavor, deep well, easy to build single and double coils.

I didn't like the airflow of the Magma. That and it gets hot as Hades. Drilled 2 holes in the cap; problem solved. Still not a Plume Veil, but close. The insanely deep well was a great selling point. Until I got a Tesla. Great airflow and the same deep well. No drilling required.

Bman123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2014
Akron Ohio
The local shop got a infinite dark horse clone in today so I snagged that for $25, grabbed 5 ft of 26gauge kanthal and a ohm meter. Came home and did a .45 ohm dual coil build on the darkhorse, with the stock drip tip in dual coil mode half open its chuckin pretty good on my aspire sub ohm battery.

The flavor is definitely different then the mutation x, it is weaker and the deck is so shallow compared to the mx1. I can't tell you how many times I dripped to much and made it leak.

I'm very impressed with this clone, everything is smooth thread wise, no issues with the posts, other then some burrs in there that I got out with a screwdriver easily. Hopefully she holds up good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread