First Time Vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I have been browsing this forum for a few hours now and I really like what I see here. I have recently decided to make the change from analogs to vapes. I did what I thought was good research and decided to buy a Prosmoke. After doing even more research on this forum, after the product was ordered, I found that most of the reviews I had stumbled upon before ordering were misleading.

I have not yet received my Prosmoke but I will surely state what I think about it in this thread.

I am worried that it will not turn out to be the product it was hyped up to be.

All in all I am very excited to make the change from analog to vape. Everyone on this forum seems to be very helpful and polite. I hope that with the knowledge and help I receive in the future I will be able to find the right e-cig for me and help others as well. :laugh:

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
CRDell, Welcome! Good decision...vaping. It's life changing. I don't know anything about a Prosmoke, but if it's good enough to at least get you started, you can tweek your choice later....or find another pv that will be better. Who knows, you may love it. Someone will come on soon who knows about it, I'm sure. Meanwhile, hope you've read, read, read around the forums here (been to the ECF library? It's FULL of good info.) and find what you need. Everyone here is sooooo friendly and willing to help, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

I started vaping 5 months and 3 days ago (but who's counting. Ha.) and I couldn't be happier. I absolutely love it. No more stinky cigs! You are going to be AMAZED at how these things work to get you off cigs.....it's unreal. When I started vaping, it was just to *supplement* my smoking.....to save some money, really. Cigs (taxes!!) had gone up yet again, and I was going broke. But what I discovered was that vaping is so totally superior to smoking...I quit accidentally! I smoked for over 40 (yes, 40) years....and have quite easily totally walked away from them. Amazing. Can't wait to hear more from you about your journey. If the Prosmoke doesn't work for you, don't give up. We can find something that will.

Thank you everyone for the quick replies! I am very excited to make the switch. I have not been to the ECF library yet, but I will be checking it out soon. Thank you for the tip JCnewbie.

As for myself I have only been smoking for three years but I have decided to make the change because of the amount of money I am forced to spend everyday (pack a day smoker). Making this switch is going to make me, my friends, and family very happy.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Googling for info on a Prosmoke it appears to be a somewhat overpriced kit
(maybe a 510 style?? can't tell)

Don't give up, ECF has the info, reviews and people to find you what you need for proper vaping!!!

Joye eGo is a great starter set (liberty-flights.com)
has a special running on kits.

p.s. If I had a nickle for each veteran (myself included) that started by bying a less than
satisifying setup, I could buy at least 100 new kits....:oops:

banjo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2010
Rio Oso, CA
It really doesn't matter what PV you bought. The main thing is that you decided to give up analogs and begin vaping, and the fact that you joined the community here at ECF where you will get a lot of support & a lot of good information. Check out the excellent videos by MistressNomad: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-videos-newbies-particular-broke-newbies.html - a lot of great information for those new to vaping. Welcome!

Last edited:

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I googled it too and watched a video review of it....it's some sort of an M-series model....not sure, either. It's cute....but pretty small. You very well may "outgrow" that pretty fast. I think it comes with some prefilled carts......they are notoriously bad tasting. Hope you're getting yourself some juice. The only thing worse than not vaping is to START vaping then run out of supplies. Once you start, you're hooked. Then to have to go back to cigs because you ran out of juice or hardware, well that's just AWFUL. Keep us posted.

I googled it too and watched a video review of it....it's some sort of an M-series model....not sure, either. It's cute....but pretty small. You very well may "outgrow" that pretty fast. I think it comes with some prefilled carts......they are notoriously bad tasting. Hope you're getting yourself some juice. The only thing worse than not vaping is to START vaping then run out of supplies. Once you start, you're hooked. Then to have to go back to cigs because you ran out of juice or hardware, well that's just AWFUL. Keep us posted.

Yes I plan on getting juice eventually. I hope to get my Prosmoke tomorrow and will defiantly keep you all posted.

Frank_Castle

Dec 2, 2010
NoCal
It really doesn't matter what PV you bought. The main thing is that you decided to give up analogs and begin vaping, and the fact that you joined the community here at ECF where you will get a lot of support & a lot of good information. Check out the excellent videos by MistressNomad: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-videos-newbies-particular-broke-newbies.html - a lot of great information for those new to vaping. Welcome!

Great vids! Got me pointed in the right direction. I hear MN has a great new job...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread