Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Soooooooo niceeeeeeeeeeee Haku! :2cool: The gold kayfun looks yummy too! .. you can use imgur.com to upload your pics and they will show up in a nice size.

lol (Lake Ontario) and ouch. 17 tries!

here are some "pics". forgive the light, the place, the dirtiness, and so. it's just to show the color of the kf 3.1 gold.
will show pics with different light, to show how does the color change depending of light.
one of this years :p, i'll try some art

View attachment 347592

View attachment 347593

View attachment 347594

View attachment 347595

ouch, i dunno why they showed so tiny

i guess i have to upload them somewhere..
anyway, the golden shows lighter and brighter when flash or led lights applied. it's much darker otherwise

and now i have to leave. will upload main pics later

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
The Nemesis works with a kick, the Chi is hit or miss depending on the tube lengths and if it comes with the kick extension.

Thank you so much for the info. ^_^ Nemesis it is! It'll be nice to get to use a Kick with an 18650 for a change. At least when I'm using tanks.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Well got to say I am very impressed with FC, turtle ship came within 10 days of ordering.

Really impressed with the turtle ship, solid made mod, has good weight to it, and the button is really smooth on it, and the stillare looks like it was made for this mod :D

*stillare did not come from FC*

yA9pAAa.jpg

8HGKvIj.jpg

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
    Feb 4, 2014
    Washington, LA
    Just curious, I see there's another Nemesis from E-Cigar for $29.08. Should I get that one instead of the $12.90 model? If the 510 connection or the firing button are better on the E-Cigar model I would have no problem paying the double+ cost. Although, I could always just order the Nemesis Ultimate Upgrade kit from FatDaddyVapes. At $13.99 it might make the discount Nemesis work nicely.

Sorry for all the questions but there aren't many reviews on FC to base a buying decision on. I'd love a Kickable non-telescoping 18650/18350 mod that functions reasonably well. I'm kinda leaning towards the $12.90 Nemesis with the FatDaddyVapes upgrade kit but getting a mod for that price seems crazy. I've already made two FC orders and I know they have some great stuff but also a few misses.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 7, 2011
    New York
    Nailz I must say that looks so damn good! I am not a fan of the black PVD gear, but this does look exactly as you said, made for each other. :thumb: Glad your first order was a good one without issues. :)

Well got to say I am very impressed with FC, turtle ship came within 10 days of ordering.

Really impressed with the turtle ship, solid made mod, has good weight to it, and the button is really smooth on it, and the stillare looks like it was made for this mod :D

*stillare did not come from FC*

yA9pAAa.jpg

8HGKvIj.jpg

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 7, 2011
    New York
    Just curious, I see there's another Nemesis from E-Cigar for $29.08. Should I get that one instead of the $12.90 model? If the 510 connection or the firing button are better on the E-Cigar model I would have no problem paying the double+ cost. Although, I could always just order the Nemesis Ultimate Upgrade kit from FatDaddyVapes. At $13.99 it might make the discount Nemesis work nicely.

Sorry for all the questions but there aren't many reviews on FC to base a buying decision on. I'd love a Kickable non-telescoping 18650/18350 mod that functions reasonably well. I'm kinda leaning towards the $12.90 Nemesis with the FatDaddyVapes upgrade kit but getting a mod for that price seems crazy. I've already made two FC orders and I know they have some great stuff but also a few misses.

There is customer feedback on FC, go the to the product pages and scroll down to the bottom .. the sale priced has at least five customer reviews, as does the more expensive Nemesis. :)

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Nailz I must say that looks so damn good! I am not a fan of the black PVD gear, but this does look exactly as you said, made for each other. :thumb: Glad your first order was a good one without issues. :)

Yea I love the look of it, this has become my #1 mod, the thing is very heavy, but to me that is a good thing, as tells me it's a solid mod, and even though it is a spring switch, it is really smooth, it gets 5* from me :)

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 7, 2011
    New York
    Yea I love the look of it, this has become my #1 mod, the thing is very heavy, but to me that is a good thing, as tells me it's a solid mod, and even though it is a spring switch, it is really smooth, it gets 5* from me :)

I am a "weight junky" too .. I love a thick tubed, heavy mech, although I also appreciate some of the light mechs like the Pisces T too. I actually had this Turtle Ship on my list for split second because of all the black mods out there, I think its one of the more attractive one's so cheers to you.

I also love the switch on my SS Turtle V2 .. I have too many damned favorite mechs, but I consider that a good thing. I can honestly say that I love all of the mechs that I have received from FC, but it pays to picky. :D

Laylel

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 10, 2014
    Victoria, BC, CA
    Update for 12113.
    Doris answered my e-mail. I did explain what i see is wrong with this atty, they will contact seller and what will be after it.

Nikki, do you have any pics of first 12113 when it come, because i don't and it will be nice to have one just to compere. I have box and all what come in it (i think i didn't replace anything there) but will be nice to have one what was taken right away. If you do, can you please send it to Doris. When i hit home i will do best with pics on old/new ones. Doris also sent me a pics of what is 12113 in there's inventory right now, and yes that what i got is the same. So i guess, who ever they get it from, seriously screw them up. I only hope they didn't sell to much of those.

Any clue guys how much will be sent mail to FC USA warehouse from Canada, i think $10-20???

Again, have to admit, great services. Doris holds on telling me - ok, ship them back, it's pricey (shipping to China) and right now she is looking for solution with this situation.

PS: That's funny, i right now fricking out about my washer return, guys just do not answer me (after they sent me instruction, how to fix brand new $150 item with a comment, hey man, it's easy) and i feel absolutely neutral for KFL, because i'm 100% sure situation handled by professional who cares about me, and i will be at my best, even if i lose some on shipping, i do not worry in end of game.

I feel like a lucky one, i still got one of those 12113 what are (hope are) great.

Laylel

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 10, 2014
    Victoria, BC, CA
    Definitely contact Doris and send it back ... I already mentioned this to her in a recent email, so she is somewhat aware that there is a problem/difference with sku 12113.
    Sorry on delay.
    Thank you for letting her know about it.

I also mention Haku has same deal with 12113.
    Again, hope, they didn't sell much of those.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 7, 2011
    New York
    Update for 12113.
    Doris answered my e-mail. I did explain what i see is wrong with this atty, they will contact seller and what will be after it.

Nikki, do you have any pics of first 12113 when it come, because i don't and it will be nice to have one just to compere. I have box and all what come in it (i think i didn't replace anything there) but will be nice to have one what was taken right away. If you do, can you please send it to Doris. When i hit home i will do best with pics on old/new ones. Doris also sent me a pics of what is 12113 in there's inventory right now, and yes that what i got is the same. So i guess, who ever they get it from, seriously screw them up. I only hope they didn't sell to much of those.

Any clue guys how much will be sent mail to FC USA warehouse from Canada, i think $10-20???

Again, have to admit, great services. Doris holds on telling me - ok, ship them back, it's pricey (shipping to China) and right now she is looking for solution with this situation.

PS: That's funny, i right now fricking out about my washer return, guys just do not answer me (after they sent me instruction, how to fix brand new $150 item with a comment, hey man, it's easy) and i feel absolutely neutral for KFL, because i'm 100% sure situation handled by professional who cares about me, and i will be at my best, even if i lose some on shipping, i do not worry in end of game.

I feel like a lucky one, i still got one of those 12113 what are (hope are) great.

First class shipping to the US from Canada will cost $12-15 based on what shipping cost were last time I was there ... Canada Post is pricey, so that sucks, but it is still cheaper than shipping it back to China. Doris knows that you are a regular customer, so I am sure she will try to do something that will soften the blow of the shipping expense that you have to incur for this.

Here is photo collage of 12113, I can send it to Doris as well if it is helpful.

5CexOi6.jpg

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 7, 2011
    New York
    ** NEW ARRIVALS **

The Penny mod clone has arrived :drool: ... There is also the Evic Supreme, a couple of black PVD RDA's, another AR style with paint splash, and this one is for Burnie .. a Wood atty to match the xGun style VV wood mod, and its nice looking too. :banana:

It also appears that the Vamo V5 has been put back on Group Buy, although orders are still being processed for the last 3 days Group Buy.

Don't forget the 10% off coupon for ECF members ECFLOL ....

haku

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 6, 2014
    Madrid, Spain
    hi =))
    the pics (remember i took them in a hurry, at night, on my work desk, just to show the golden kfl color. btw, its real color is more like it shows in the unfocused pics -last ones-).

http://i.imgur.com/fbY8mM9.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/CEjyeK1.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/RcAfd4e.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/py90mWe.jpg

** NEW ARRIVALS **

The Penny mod clone has arrived :drool: ... There is also the Evic Supreme, a couple of black PVD RDA's, another AR style with paint splash, and this one is for Burnie .. a Wood atty to match the xGun style VV wood mod, and its nice looking too. :banana:

i'd wish it was the evic supreme that price! it's the "normal" evic, nice price for it anyway..

haku
    How are you doing with 12113? Found a spot where it works?
    May be i do something wrong with it and it actually usable?

i've removed the base o-ring. didn't get the tank empty using a syringue.. just opened the tank when i was trying to unscrew the atty from the mod. ontario lake..
    the cotton was dry when opened the chamber. the base o-ring must be removed, no doubt.
    then, when screwing the chimney to the chamber, it wasn't sitting flush: it was showing a gap of about 0.5mm. don't know why, tried the two positions of the chamber piece.
    filled with some juice, and started with a few short puffs. the battery got very very hot. short: the 510 pin was recesed again, so it wasn't doing proper contact. after unscrewing a bit the pin again, i was able to screw the chimney flushed (don't ask me for the relation between the 510 pin and the chimney screwing).
    now, it's vaping ok, very nice flavor (enjoying a new one: "tuscan garden" from inawera, it tastes to toasted sunflower seeds together with leather, to me at least) and dense vapor (how i wish to taste the original version of this clone!) .
    it's leaking a bit via the 510 pin (as the positive block and insulator are loose in the deck). i'm checking if i get leaks via air hole (i guess it's your kind of leaking in this one), but didn't notice it yet, will report.
    i managed to avoid leaking in my other kfl, by not bending it (always vertical, except when vaping), and by changing the build: now i only use organic cotton and micro/macro coils, trying to leave the "thread" ends fluffy over the juice channels. however, it always leaks a lot when the tank is almost empty (i guess the chamber vacuum is lost when not liquid around).

thank you so much to both, Laylel and Nikki, for all you are doing related to 12113 (bow)

NealBJr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 27, 2013
    Lawrenceville, Ga.
    ** NEW ARRIVALS **

It also appears that the Vamo V5 has been put back on Group Buy, although orders are still being processed for the last 3 days Group Buy.

Don't forget the 10% off coupon for ECF members ECFLOL ....

That is not an Evic supreme. That is a standard Evic. The Evic supreme is a 30w tube that looks like this. I've been impatiently awaiting either an Evic supreme or the KSD 30w mods to show up on either Focal or FastTech.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread