Not open for further replies.

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
Giving you a try, the price was right!!

Thanks for the order! Just as a heads up, we do a new "big" Sale and rotate sales on random items every month. Plus we run four "Flavors of the week" at a time. Mainly because we want the item that you want to be on sale as often as possible. So keep checking back for that right price ;). Thanks again. -Josh

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
I was Very pleased with the customer service, price, speed and quality of e-juice I received. I am a msT's ejuice fanatic and actually trying a different ejuice supplier was a big step for me. I hadn't liked anything but hers so far. I was pleasantly surprised that I did like your juice as well. You will definately have me as a return customer! Thanks Josh!

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
is the offer over for first time customers?

Sorry for the late response. The free 15ml for first time customers is actually a running giveaway that we NEVER intend to stop. You also get a free 3ml with any purchase you ever make. Hope that helps, Thanks! -Josh

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
I just want to thank you guys for all your kind words about our liquids and our service in general. We actually sold out of 26mg and 18mg pg/vg this week (which has never happened before) and I've got a hunch that it had something to do with your gracious remarks;). So thanks again and look for all e-liquid strengths to be back in early this coming week and also coming soon (hopefully within the next month) we will be able to offer any pg/vg ratio in every strength. Giving you the ability to not only choose your strength but within that strength the amount of throat hit that you desire. So come back and see us soon! -Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread