Free liquid samples for first timers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DustyZ

Suspended
Jul 5, 2013
Ocala, FL, USA
I just wanted to thank The Vapor Station for sending out the samples, I got the "Seattle and Texas" the issue I have right now is I have a nasty sinus infection but despite this I tried a little of both by dripping and got the menthol from the Seattle but could taste too much else, this being due to my condition, however with the Texas I could taste a nice robust tobacco flavor with a hint of I believe Brazil Nut and something else. Will be trying them once again when my sinus clears up, but can tell you that once I get my paycheck I will be ordering both of these!

Thanks Again for the Samples and I will be making some purchase from you in the near future for at least those 2 to begin with! :)

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Alright, we're going to put this promo on hold for a while. We're having a new batch of 5mls produced, so we're going to wait until we have more samplers on hand before continuing.

Please still make your posts here, and just expect a response within the next month!

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Received my two samples in good time... Sumatra coffee and VS4 tobacco. Although I allowed only a few days of steeping before "taste testing"... both are very nice and well flavored, and I suspect will get better with age. I'll be ordering both in larger quantities very soon.

Thanks again Eric...
C

finakat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
hiya,
me likey free samples! we no smoke anymore (2wks!) we vape now.

seriously though have been wandering sites looking for affordable samples... Please add me too!
thank you.

-davina
^.,.^@~
image.jpg

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
What a surprise! Had forgotten about this actually. Today I got the VS4 and Phoenix. Enjoying (really enjoying) the VS4 right now. EXACTLY what I'd been looking for in tobacco flavor. Sure, this is my initial impression, but right now I think I very much will be ordering more VS4. Haven't tried the Phoenix yet, but after this sampling, I'm looking forward to that too. Thank you Eric! A very smart way to build customer base. Worked for me for sure!

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
Got my samples, thanks Eric!

Of Dover/Tampa, Dover was my favorite. Very well balanced neither the tobacco or the cranberry was overwhelming and it was a very smooth vape. The Tampa was very good too, the main thing I noticed was the flavor wasn't that strong fake/chemically tasting tobacco. many companies seem to like to overpower and overflavor their tobacco but Tampa was very subtle and smooth as well.

Again everyone please thank eric for his promotion, and I'm definitely going to whip up an order or two for ya here this month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread