Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Hello friends,
Please register or log in a business account to get the great price.
Register or log in from here: Elegomall Account

ECOFRI Gear Box Mod adopts unique wireless charging technology which make it different form other box mods, and still supports 2.5A charging via micro USB port, effectively save your charging time. ECOFRI Gear posesse the sleek edge-to-edge IML panel that fits in the palm of your hand comfortable, with the friendly interface and simple operation system. ECOFRI Gear is designed a knob button to let you fully utilize the fastest VM OMNI chip with the instant 0.001s firing speed. ECOFRI Gear has vertical 0.96" OLED screen which bring you 3D visuel. The back cover is designed to be magnetic, easy to replace batteries.
ecofri_gear_wireless_charging_box_mod_eegbhvo.png

ecofri_gear_wireless_charging_box_mod_4gh3jk60.png

Main Features:
1. Unique Qi Wireless Fast Charging Function with the smart LED light ring
2. IML panel with a unique pattern, 0.96" OLED screen with 3D feel
3. 0.001s firing speed offers instant vaping experience
4. Dual 18650 batteries with 228W power output
5. Small size, round edges and magnetic back cover
6. Five profiles of interface for options
7. Multiple Protections guarantee your safe vaping

Physical Parameter:
Size: 26 x 55 x 92mm
Battery: Dual 18650
Working Voltage: 6.4-8.4V
Charging Current: 2.5A
Temperature: 2100℃~300℃
Wireless Charging: 1.5A(10W)

You may be also like these box mods below.

SMOK Morph 219W TC Box Mod is the first mod designed with input keyboard in the world easy to operate. SMOK Morph mod comes with large 1.9 inch HD Touch Screen and beautiful resin panel in the back. SMOK Morph powered by dual 18650 batteries, it can fire up to 219W max output with accurate temperature control and preheat wattage modes. SMOK Morph features an intelligent IQ-S Chipset with instant 0.001s firing capability. In short, SMOK Morph 219W Mod is definitely a good choice for cloud chasers.

Main Feature:
1. Improved IQ-S chip, shorten firing time to 0.001s
2. 1.9" touch screen, sensitive and simple to operate
3. Brand new UI interface displays data clearly
4. Various modes meet different vaping needs
5. Secondary key ensures safety
6. 219W maximum output

Physical Parameter:
Mod size: 44*30.2*84.5mm
Power range: 1W-219W(VW)/10W-219W(TC)
Input voltage: 6.4V-8.4V
Output voltage: 0.5V-8.2V
Charging current: 1.8A
Charging voltage: 5V
Temperature range: 200-600F/100-315C

VOOPOO X217 TC box mod comes with two self-developed 21700 batteries with the power capacity up to 7500mAh, long lasting and durable.it ‘s also compatible with 18650/20700 battery. VOOPOO X217 TC is designed with a "V"shaped colorful breathing LED light. When the breathing LED light starts to flicker,the longer you inhale, the faster the frequency of light flashing will be. VOOPOO X217 utilizes 21 bits of high-end geek customized chip, the fastest speed only 0.01 second.with 217w powerful output, and 4 adjustable modes give you favorite taste.

Main Feature:
1. Compatible with dual 21700/20700/18650 batteries, long lasting and durable
2. Designed with colorful breathing LED light, realizes a new vape experience
3. 217W maximum output
4. 4 adjustable mode (power,temperature control,voltage,custom)
5. 0.01 second firing speed
6. 1.3inch TFT color screen

Physical Parameter:
Size: 93.6*49.6*33mm
Output power: 5-217W
Output voltage range: 0-7.5V
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (Power Mode)/ 0.05-3ohm (TC Mode)
Battery type: 2* 21700/20700/18650
Temperature range: 100-300℃/200-600℉

What do you think of the ECOFRI Gear? Would you like buy it?
Share with us in the comment.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I’m heavily set up for wireless charging so the ecofri gear device appeals to me. I like the concept of wireless mods and am interested in seeing them succeed.

As such I offer what little I can which may or may not have any value: unsolicited advice.

ECOFRI is, to me at least, a currently not well known brand in the United States and as such may or may not share some issues I have run into with other lesser known brands attempting to enter western markets:

Everything is made in China currently. It’s practically an axiom and this goes double for ecigs. I have given up on finding western manufactured products so I am attempting to improve the ones that are available.
As an unknown brand the company may be unused to the reliability expectations of western buyers. They’re pretty high. Things need to work and if they don’t they need to be fixable with a minimum of effort. There is a tradition of western merchants “standing behind their product”. They effectively take responsability for product quality and reliability even after it is sold. Anyone not doing so is considered a charlatain. It’s so ingrained there are even some fairly sharp toothed local laws about it. Warranties are one of the legal forms these take. A product that immediately dies after its warranty expires though is generally considered to be garbage.
My observation is solely subjective and may be totally incorrect, but This tradition seems to be less strong in China to me. Western buyers will enforce it with their wallets though.
One of the changes modern technology has seen has been heavy increases in general manufacturing efficiency. However, It doesn’t apply the same across all areas of manufacturing. In particular the advances in quality control have been smaller. The result is quality control takes up (or should take up, which is the problem) a larger percentage of manufacturing cost than in previous decades. This is made worse by the blurring of international boundaries and international legal systems being slow to catch up. This allows companies to hide from or not even see the results poor quality control have on their reputations. SMOK is notorious for example, for producing unreliable products that have what is effectively a fake warranty since SMOK more or less ignores warranty claims and it is impossible to enforce legally (using those sharp toothed laws) because SMOK is in China. In the very short term it is really effective. SMOK can produce cheaper devices because they don’t incur the manufacturing or support costs of creating a product they have to “stand behind”. Western buyers are not used to this change, and often buy things assuming that they have legal recourse if the product is crap. Many are unpleasantly surprised. As a result SMOK has great market share but will not be able to maintain it because almost no one buys their products twice. Or even once, if they’ve been adequately warned. What it mostly does is force local retailers to provide that support themselves at great cost. Many Retailers often don’t sell SMOK products for very long. They lose money doing it.

For a new company trying to enter western markets the answer is simple: be willing and able to stand behind your product.
Things can break. Engineering mistakes can be made. Western buyers are often understanding of this and even willing to be helpful in suggesting possible solutions and waiting for problems to be fixed. If the warranty period is expired they expect to pay for the privelage. They expect them to be fixed though.

A company wishing to succeed in the west needs to be reachable for communication. Not merely appear to be reachable (I ran into that one with vapecige recently). But ACTUALLY be reachable. Their contact systems need to work. They also need to be responsive. When something goes wrong they need to be willing and able to take steps to fix it ina timely manner.
Vapecige has a nice looking website that makes it appear reachable. It’s fake. None of the links go anywhere. Vapecige WAS (notice the past tense) poised to break into the top end of the US market. They had a product that was arguably market leading in both features and price. The problem is one broke (mine) and while attempting to fix it myself, mostly because I was doing a review of it and wanted to see inside the thing, I lost a part. It was a silly simple part. A set of 3 buttons. Probably less than a dollar in total cost, even with shipping. The problem is I cannot get new ones.
At all.
Vapecige, like SMOK, is uncontactable. So vapecige goes into the pile of scam companies never to buy anything from. It’s too bad really. They could have been huge. The device really was good.
Vapecige may get another shot in the future, but they’re going to have to produce another product that is both better and cheaper than the competition at just the right time. And I’m going to be looking even closer than I did last time for product support.
Such chances are rare.

Myself I have to find the time to manufacture the replacement buttons myself at home (the device was top end. Even though it was cheaper than its competitor is was still very expensive. I can’t just throw it away.) while cursing myself for a fool for buying it in the first place.

Last edited:

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
First of all, thank for you sincere reply and advice. Elegomall is gald you like the wireless charging conception and interested with ECOFRI Gear box mod. And then feel sorry about heard you bad vape shopping experience.

We have to admit that you are right. As we all know, China's manufacturing industry is developing flourishing and rapidly, but it is also accompanied by many problems. Such as product quality, and many companies are weak in after-sales service and warranty.

So for the existing problems(quality and warranty ) you are mentioned, Elegomall will all feedback to our manufactures.

Maybe you can’t see the obvious effect immediately, but as a supplier who is determined to become a global trusted company, we will try our best to make changes and hope that you can trust the quality of Chinese vape products in the future.

Elegomall has always been committed to providing the best products and services to customers.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
First of all, thank for you sincere reply and advice. Elegomall is gald you like the wireless charging conception and interested with ECOFRI Gear box mod. And then feel sorry about heard you bad vape shopping experience.

We have to admit that you are right. As we all know, China's manufacturing industry is developing flourishing and rapidly, but it is also accompanied by many problems. Such as product quality, and many companies are weak in after-sales service and warranty.

So for the existing problems(quality and warranty ) you are mentioned, Elegomall will all feedback to our manufactures.

Maybe you can’t see the obvious effect immediately, but as a supplier who is determined to become a global trusted company, we will try our best to make changes and hope that you can trust the quality of Chinese vape products in the future.

Elegomall has always been committed to providing the best products and services to customers.
It might be a useful angle to become that connection for Chinese companies. Maybe you already are.
I am a landlord and thinking as such, I would compare the situation as being that of a full service rental property manager. Property management companies act as an interface between the property owner and the tenant. They do the advertising, research rental pricing, provide tenant support in the form of repair services, do evictions if needed, basically everything except the financial stuff involving buying and paying for the property. There seem to be Chinese companies with products which may be good, but lack the infrastructure necessary to deal with a given market in an effective way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread