From American Spirit to Vapor4life

Status
Not open for further replies.

mischief

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
St Augustine, FL, USA
Today is my very first day of vaping. I smoked American Spirit Ultra Lights for years, and loved them. But after 34 years of smoking, the stink and the health risks caused me to consider vaping. Got my first kit from Vapor4life. No need to try any other, IMHO. Easy to use, batteries come pre-charged, just screw on a cartomizer and go for it. I am 57 y/o and didn't know if I could adapt. This set-up makes it so simple.
For other American Spirit users, V4L's Hilton cartomizers replicate the flavor most excellently. I smoked half pack of Am Sp per day, am using the 8 mg Hilton cart from V4L and have zero desire for American Spirit.

MeMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
USA
Today is my very first day of vaping. I smoked American Spirit Ultra Lights for years, and loved them. But after 34 years of smoking, the stink and the health risks caused me to consider vaping. Got my first kit from Vapor4life. No need to try any other, IMHO. Easy to use, batteries come pre-charged, just screw on a cartomizer and go for it. I am 57 y/o and didn't know if I could adapt. This set-up makes it so simple.
For other American Spirit users, V4L's Hilton cartomizers replicate the flavor most excellently. I smoked half pack of Am Sp per day, am using the 8 mg Hilton cart from V4L and have zero desire for American Spirit.

Welcome mischief! congratulations!! and you found your IT flavor right away! that's great!!

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com

We have a few more tricks up our sleeves, I know you will enjoy. Thank you, and congrats

Steve:cool:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Welcome Mischief! We will have you vaping Banana Cream Pie in no time!
welcome.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread