FSUSA: Peach Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zal42

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2011
Oregon
FreedomSmokeUSA's Peach Tea is a smooth, light and refreshing juice that makes me eagerly await the summer so I can try it on a hot sunny day.

By "light," I don't mean lightly flavored. The amount of flavoring is perfect, strong enough to be able to taste thoroughly. The peach and tea are in excellent balance, with neither overwhelming the other.

This is a sweet juice. Not "sweet tea" sweet, but I can easily taste the sucralose in the aftertaste. I wish that I couldn't, as sucralose isn't my favorite flavor, but it's not so strong as to be unpleasant. The juice does leave a that coating on my tongue and palate that actual brewed tea does, and that makes up for the aftertaste issue.

All in all, I like this juice very much. It's light enough to be able to vape it all day without getting sick of it, but full and rich enough to be completely satisfying.

Sample sizes are available.

Flavor Goodness: 9/10
Flavor Intensity: 7/10
Room scent intensity: 4/10
Vapor: 8/10
Throat Hit: 8/10
PG/VG: 50/50
Price: $15/30ml

jameth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Southern Utah
I ordered 25 different samples a couple weeks ago from FSUSA, Peach Tea was easily in my top 3, Applewood was also up there!

Rasberry tea was a little funky to me, and mango tea tasted like paint stripper.

Mostly I ordered alot of different tobacco flavors to try, they all tasted identical, in a bad way.

Two weeks later they all taste much much better, still strange in some ways, but I am finding I like them more and more as the days pass, and am now finding myself actually loving some of them that made me gag on day one.

So I think there is something to be said about letting them steep/simmer.

Interestingly enough, all the fruity ones tasted pretty damn good on day one, but the tobacco ones DEFINITELY needed to steep.

Sandybeach40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Colorado
I have never ordered juice from FSUSA because I hear to many people say that the flavors are weird and light. I don't want to order from a place and then have to steep it for 2 weeks just to return and be disappointed again. I order juice that taste good the day I get it and the flavor is wam bam thank you man.

Zal42

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2011
Oregon
Interestingly enough, all the fruity ones tasted pretty damn good on day one, but the tobacco ones DEFINITELY needed to steep.

I've read here, and my experience backs this up, that tobacco, cinnamon, and creamy flavors need time to rest (I hate the term "steep", because that's not what it is), but most of the others don't. Not just FSUSA, but from any make-to-order or DIY juice.

Zal42

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2011
Oregon
I have never ordered juice from FSUSA because I hear to many people say that the flavors are weird and light

I understand that. On the other hand, two of the vendors that I have found to have consistently excellent juices, FSUSA and Tasty Vapor, are make-to-order and so some of their flavors need resting time. The quality is worth it, so I don't mind. I suspect, but don't know, that the freshness of the juice has a lot to do with why they're so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread