FYI using a certian card to order vape gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapbamafaye

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Florence Al USA
I just thought I would post this and if it is not in the right forum or didn't need to be here please do with it what you need to. I got up this morning and decided with a coupon code I was gonna order a new kit for a back up and when I went to order it my card was declined and I couldn't not understand why since I put only so much on this pre paid green dot card each month just to order e juice, tanks etc. that way I stay on budget , so I only use this card for that. When I contacted the company they were so ugly and really couldn't tell me any other reason that they cancelled my card but because I had made transaction that were considered in approiate or illegal and cancelled my account with them and I still had 90 dollars on that card. I tried to tell them that I only use it for that and have been for 4 months now for the same stuff over and over but the guy was so rude to me that I told him I would just get a lawyer and hung up. I think this is going to be an issue in the futher with people not understanding the reason we do this to stop smoking and they are to me putting a discrimination on us by doing this. So if any of you use a pre paid card please be careful cause next time it could be you. So now I am gonna be without my new stuff until I can figure out how to get my money back from them or pay for a lawyer that will cost more than what was left on my card ugh :mad:

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
Damn, that's messed up. It's just plain wrong imo.
I use Blue Bird, have been for months. The only problem I have ever run into is that not all vendors will accept American Express. But most of them do accept it and it has worked great for me.
Sorry to hear about how they did you dirty like that. But thanks for the heads up.

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
Call the company back. Speak only to a Supervisor or Manager. Describe what you experienced talking to the CS rep in the previous call. Make them understand that they have money that belongs to you and you want it immediately. Let them know of your intent to file complaints.

The above not yielding results contact and file complaints (this can all be done on-line)
Your BBB, the BBB in their state, Consumer Protection, State Attorney General.

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
I was just going to suggest the same thing EBates did above. Sometimes I get results just calling back and speaking with a different CSR. It also helps when you request to speak with a supervisor if the CSRs are unable or unwilling to help. Be persistent. They have your money, and have no valid reason to keep it. File complaints if necessary.

vapbamafaye

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Florence Al USA
Call the company back. Speak only to a Supervisor or Manager. Describe what you experienced talking to the CS rep in the previous call. Make them understand that they have money that belongs to you and you want it immediately. Let them know of your intent to file complaints.

The above not yielding results contact and file complaints (this can all be done on-line)
Your BBB, the BBB in their state, Consumer Protection, State Attorney General.

I have talkes to surpervisor or at least he said he was. He would not even discuss it with me so then I contactes local bbb and they got me in contact with the pasedena bbb where the green dot headquaters is and I filed a complaint now I have to wait and see.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread