Geez.... Talk About Service..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdstrike

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
base of the Wasatch, Utah
THAT is awesome! I ordered e-liquid on sunday, and it just got shipped yesterday/today from that Johnson Creek.
Hmmm.... this doesnt make me the happiest girl, but I didnt know that we had our own seller here in Utah either :lol:

welcome Raven, yes jason is the man, everything you want in a distributor, fast service, helpful, and an all round nice guy. Props Jay.

Raven_Blackblade

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Kent, Washington
Well perhaps Jason can PM me with his information or something so I will be able to pick it up while he is at work or something to that effect. I REALLY dont like what the cartridges came with. I was sent a box of the menthol (interesting) and a box of the "regular" high nic kind. Meh... pretty much flavorless.

bizzyb0t

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Denver CO, USA
twitter.com
Well perhaps Jason can PM me with his information or something so I will be able to pick it up while he is at work or something to that effect. I REALLY dont like what the cartridges came with. I was sent a box of the menthol (interesting) and a box of the "regular" high nic kind. Meh... pretty much flavorless.

Order some liquid. Order some blank carts or wash the ones you have out. You can also replace the filler with polyfil (green bag from Wal-mart) or use rolled up coffee filter like me, or even hemp tea bags :D

But yeah, liquid and refilling is the best way to go!! It's also way cheaper than buying pre-filled carts. The stuff that comes in the carts is never really seems good. Some people like them, most don't and it's a random draw as to what flavor your carts that come with the kit will be.

My favorite flavors from Jason are the Grape and the RY Vegas. They're really good. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread