Georgia noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greekwitch

Jan 20, 2010
Columbus, GA
I am new to ecigs and forums, loaded with questions.
I purchased Joye510 w/24 mg. menthol. I am accustomed to smoking menthol 120's---long skinny cigarette. Does anyone
know of an ecig that would be closer in size to what my lips are used to? Also, has there been any research into whether or not ejuice stains, i.e walls, furniture? Newly remodeled home, don't want to mess it up.
I am addicted to this forum-----nice folks!

tanisloray

Jan 24, 2010
Virginia
www.facebook.com
I cannot say I have seen anything that will resemble that kind of cigarette unfortunately. There wouldn't be much room for the atty, cart and battery.

Maybe in the future when the technology gets smaller, like it always does they will have ecigs that size!

As far as the juice staining...I haven't had any issues with it staining. But some juice is brown colored, so I would imagine that it would stain carpet, upholstery and such. I have the eco pure juice and it's clear, i got some on my pants, but it didn't stain.

lightinup

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
You should try the whistle tips like Ringo stated as they will probably feel better to you than the round ones. Unless you spill colored ejuice, I don't see how it could stain anything. Unlike regular analog smoking where everything walls, windows, fingers, teeth......etc. get that ugly yellow color, you and your home should remain nice, shiny and bright! LOL:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread