Getting it figured out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onespeed

May 9, 2013
Graham
Hi...new to this new adventure. Been off analogs for two weeks and have been using a PV for about a month. Lots of learning/trial and error to figure what works for you. Discovered that Im not a carto fan. Bought a Volcano Inferno kit from a local vapor shop came with a carto tank that was soon replaced with a vivi nova and juiced by Mt Baker Vapor. That was much better but not as good as my Vamo running a Pro tank. I see an RBA in the near future. Im hooked happy vaping!:2cool:

Last edited:

stealthmayhem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
Dover, Delaware, United States
I made the mistake of starting my vaping journey with a 510 starter kit. It was on sale for only $9.95, so i figured I would give it a shot. After I started using it, I decided that Vaping is the way to go. I didn't touch an analog cig for the three days it took for the two cartomizers to run dry. But, i waited too long to order a clearomizer, e-juice, and other supplies, and had to revert back to smoking. Never again! I will always make sure that I have extra on hand( spare batteries, clearomizers and plenty of juice). One more happy member to join the

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread