Getting Started-Building with an eGo C Twist

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyVsGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
My fiancé is a long time smoker...over 30 years. We watched a video on the eGo C Twist and he loved that he can get a lot of vapor. He had a couple other e cigarettes but was disappointed on the amount of vapor. What all do we need to get started. If possible could someone please break down the parts needed to have an assembly such as the one the guy on this video has. Obviously he'll need a charger, etc. If anyone can point us in the right direction to build this setup it would be greatly appreciated.

Here's the video:
Ego C Twist First Look! - YouTube

Flyer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Illinois
Welcome to ECF!
If you have settled on the EGO Twist, the short list should include:

(2) Twist batteries
(1) EGO battery charger
At least 5 2.0-2.5 ohm cartomizers (single coil from Boge or Smoketech)
A dripping atomizer and drip tip (used to test juices without wasting a catromizer)
A sample juice package to two to find a few juices he likes

Clovery

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
new jersey
There are ego twist kits here: http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=shop.browse&category_id=38

Those aren't the same tank/cartos (the top part) as in the video, but you can buy those separately elsewhere. Most people start out with something more simple. The visions (aka stardusts) are good to start with since they are so easy to fill, offer good vapor and flavor, and can be pocketed without worry of leaks.

This shop has a great deal on the twist batteries Ecig Batteries but you'd have to buy your cartos and charger elsewhere. Luckily there are loads of vendors to choose from and people here are a wealth of information. Or maybe that's not so lucky since it can be so confusing and overwhelming at first! If you're experiencing info overload, the kit linked above would get you what you need to start out, minus e-liquid (aka juice). For this, buy small bottles with a variety of flavor and nic strength until he finds what he likes. It gets so much easier once you actually have the products in hand.

eyespan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2012
S.E.A
Actually I am using almost the same setup. The stainless steel drip tip does stand out prettily yah? You would have to learn the little nitty gritty stuff about priming the fillers and dealing with the overflow etc. Not difficult at all. I've only been vaping for 2-3 weeks and I am really enjoying this kit, especially the ego twist, the change in voltage does affect the taste and amount of vapor. Good luck and enjoy your vaping!

mostapha

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Atlanta, GA
(2) Twist batteries
(1) EGO battery charger
At least 5 2.0-2.5 ohm cartomizers (single coil from Boge or Smoketech)
A dripping atomizer and drip tip (used to test juices without wasting a catromizer)
A sample juice package to two to find a few juices he likes

That looks like a good list to me.

I'd buy a small pile of drip tips instead of just one, though, if I had it to do over again. And for the price, so far, I kinda like the smoktech tubes. If you have or have access to a dremel, they work great, and I haven't had any problems from it being so cheap yet……but I'm also pretty ginger with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread