Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
To all GG people!!!

I want to tell you something that you already know but there is a reason for it now.

GG is made with the simplest way and it is user friendly. That means that everyone can repair it alone. All people can repair the spring inside the button too.

Button costs me 10 euros per piece so no reason to send replacement buttons to GG people that they just have short cirquits because of faulty atomizers.

When a short cirquit happens the spring inside button gets shrinked. All people can easily replace the spring. You unthread the button's base from the head with pliers (or by hand if you are strong enough) and replace the spring.

Button is really immortal but the spring is not so its not under waranty of course so if you want spare springs its good to order at least 5 of them so you will never stay without your GG because of those stupid short cirquits.

Springs costs one euro per piece but I will send them for free to you. You pay only the postage.

I hope that you are happy:)

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
You can even stretch out the spring sometimes. I have had one flatten out on me one day. I was amazed at how easy this process was. Just unscrew the top and bottom halves of the button and stretch out the spring (if it is not burnt or melted). Back to vaping.... immortal!!

Maybe you might think about sending out an extra spring with each unit. That way if we need it, we already have it. No down time....

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Vapn, thats what I was thining off

Hefner, I am making now 1000 springs so my sellers will have many of them in stock. I will not charge for e.g. 2 springs but I will charge for more. The cost is nothing for each customer but it will be big for me if I send them totally free. I hope you agree with that.:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Shipping will kill ya - if this isn't a safety issue, it seems many people are going to at least try the HV atties, why not send 500 or so to each dealer, have them include one spare with each GG sale, and include 2 on a customers next order, so no one is eating $5+ to ship a pair of tiny springs?

You read my mind weg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread