GG Stealth on preorder or GGTS whenever and where ever I can find one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
Looking to get my first GG. Ideally I want a CoV edition GGTS and I know there might be a handful of extras when the last preorder comes in at CoV but odds are long of getting one due to competition. I can afford retail ($200-$250 shipped)but not typical classifieds $275 and up, or collectors prices $$$$$.

I can preorder a GG Stealth and save some bucks and be guaranteed to get it in a few months. Unfortunately the preorder will be long past by the time I have a crack at the GGTS batch so I can not wait to see if I get a GGTS first.

Pros and cons of the stealth vs the full GGTS? I plan to put a shorty DID on whichever one I get. (Maybe Ody later on)

keighles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Maryland
My first one was a stealth. Nothing wrong with it at all. You can put any 510 atty on it. The only con is you can only use 18350 batteries.
Thats it....

Just like gtbb said. with only a few more parts, you can upgrade to a full GGTS.

On a side note, if you happen to find a "COV Edition" available in the beginning of November, I would get it. Imeo is not going to make the brass connector, (the piece that goes on top the Top Tube) after this batch is gone, there will be no more made.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am glad that you say this Rat. No silly person is at GG forum. People like this are banned or they prefere other forums or subforums.
Thanks for all the advice folks. A very nice member here has offered to sell me one of his extra GGTS at retail. I am constantly surprised at the quality of people on this forum compared to the rest of the internet.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Thanks for all the advice folks. A very nice member here has offered to sell me one of his extra GGTS at retail. I am constantly surprised at the quality of people on this forum compared to the rest of the internet.

Congrats, glad your getting one. Now pre order the stealth cap and your all set. Put did on stealth cap and odys on ggts for adj. draw and bigger batt use

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
How would i go about preordering a GG?

Jason

It's gonna be a while till the next GGTS preorder, as the units from the last order are just being shipped now. If you get on the "Notify Me' list at COV and/or other resellers it's possible they might get some extras to put up for sale as normal stock. If they do get some extras it would be wise to act quick when notified, no tellin how long they will last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread