GG's gone wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyGunBC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2009
Vancouver B.c.
What is going on in the vaping world now a day's GG's are nice ecigs I have owned 3 2 GGTS's and a GG grant , but they really aren't that special not made of precious metals . What I don't get is how people here are selling them in the classified section for $700-$1000 dollars that is insane original cost is $200ish and add on a ody or AVS another $200 but how the heck are they getting to be that expensive ???

"A fool and his money are soon parted" comes to mind , they are so many great pv's out there and yes the GG are great but yet again aren't solid silver or gold GG's gone Wild !!!

I'm sure some others feel the same ...........................

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
Yeah,they will hit sellers in July (maybe) but then again,have you ever tried to buy on frenzy day?

And before you say it,yup,its ridiculous to function with a who draws faster gets it theme.

And yup,dont bother if you are not willing to take part in that comedy...I sure wont anymore.

Tempted to put my 2 GGTS for sale (got 3,who needs 3) with full ody and UFS while the prices are hot :)

Last edited:

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
I was watching antiques roadshow the other day. someone had a chair they had paid 600.00 for. of course the appraiser said it was worth really nothing, but since she had paid 600.00 for it, it was worth 600.00

I'm always amazed at what people will pay for something I wouldn't pay 10.00 for LOL and I've noticed that if lots of people are really hankering after something it will make me want it too even if I have no idea what it is for ! :facepalm: luckily I have no money and some self-control :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread