Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucker_dad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
topeka, ks, USA
I won a bottle of juice in a drawing at a store last month and it's glass with a dripper(also glass). Am I crazy in thinking it tastes better straight out of the bottle than it does out of the smaller plastic bottles I bought for smaller amounts? It's a banana graham cracker mix and I swear the banana flavor is just not there when I drip the juice that I have transferred to the plastic bottle. I shhake it each time I refill the smaller bottle but it just seems to have lost something. Maybe I just WANT it to taste different so it does. I don't know. Tell me I'm not crazy.

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
I store all my liquids in amber glass bottles. I do have a couple of bottles of liquids I bought back in March or so that still sit in their plastic bottles. Didn't fancy the flavors too much. When I decided to give them another go a month or so ago, I noticed they smelled of plastic. I'm not vaping that stuff.

Call me paranoid, but I'm not using any plastic tanks on my atties, either.

spawnsharks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
Austin, TX
Glass here too! I have a set of cobalt blue glass that i use for my regular juices. I will vape samples and new flavors from the plastic they come in, but if I have a favorite (MBV Hawk Sauce or PTV River Rush, for example)... I immediately transfer it to glass when it arrives, then do my warm water steep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread