Going to ATTEMPT to make a wooden tube mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyxt

Dec 8, 2013
USA, NY
Oh yes ECF you heard me right! I want to make a wooden mechanical tube mod and here is my plan!

Firstly for the interior, Im going to have a removable top, and bottom.

Now it will be sized for an 18650, but it will have a spring on the top, to assure a good connection with the 18650, and a snug one.

Now since it is wood, I'd need to wire the bottom fire pin, and the top spring to the 510 connection, I'd manage to do this up the inside somehow

I'm still oddballing out ideas, and making plans, but nothing is set in stone!

What do you guys think I should do? And suggestions? Feel free to comment and tell me what you think

Also I was going to do some nice wood worked nature scene onto the body it's self, just tie it all together, and make a 22mm diameter device so lost things look nice on it

Now this is just an idea, but any ideas, or people who will try it, please do! I'd love to see what you've got

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
If the body is all wood, I would consider a thicker OD. If the interior is drilled to 3/4", you can fit a 18xxx batt and have some extra room to run a thin metal strip. If the OD is 22mm, that leaves walls that are 1.6mm thick which is quite thin for this size of an object. A decent compromise would be to taper the ends so that it aesthetically reduces in size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread