• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Going to Montreal, any vape shops around St Catherines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a chance to walk into Vape Lion and tried their juices. They are all 6mg sampler bottles and they will only mix to 18mg. The juices were fine, but I was leary of buying anything that did not knock my socks off. I think it was a 70/30 or 80/20 PG to VG mix. This was the reason I did not buy because I can not do a high PG ratio.

Gotta say they must have some bucks behind them to have a convenient store location downtown, fairly big place compared to Edmonton shops.

While I was there a guy came in and spent approx $220 for very good setups for him and his girlfriend, the person at the counter took the time to show him how to use it.

I bought a Nautilus with air control and 5 replacement coils for a total of $78 with tax. This may be too much but I wanted one based on a guy who swears by them for taste who was vaping in front of the Bell Centre. (Did not want to wait for Fasttech) and did not spend much money on this trip. I checked the serial # on the Nautilus site and it is legit.

All in all a good experience at the store, they said they will be coming up with new juices as they had only one coffee type, and those are the ones I favour.

On another note, a guy was vaping on the plane coming back home and no one gave him any grief. He of course was not blowing clouds. Had a good talk about how the rig hands and oil company's are letting people vape but not smoke on the property or rig in Alberta. Of course this is only in situations where a truck is not loading or flammable vapour in the air.

Montreal, I already miss you.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread