Status
Not open for further replies.

nebulas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Earth
I've got to say I picked up a hh.357 3.0ohm been trying different juices and i have to say it does bring out the flavor and a really nice HIT. I'm not really into a lot of the tobacco juices I've tried I do like the pink spot pear o melons and the ry4 but that's really it nothing in the HALO sample pack and the Freedom smoke sample pack tasted good to me Gonna keep sampling. Anyone have some good suggestions for sample packs ?

Also anyone know what the 18650 charge should be at once fully charged ? on the provari right after I take it out of the charger and plop it in reads 4.0 I actually forgot to charge it one day and didn't bring a spare to work it died about 3/4 of the day.

I already mentioned it earlier but my suggestion for a juice vendor to try is Backwoods Brew. :) :vapor: :)

When fully charged, the batteries should ring in at 4.2. If the charger charges below that, then thats okay; however, if you ever pull the batteries off and they register 4.3+, then trash the battery. If the charger does it to other batteries, then trash the charger and the batteries. Since you are using the PILA I highly doubt you will ever face this situation but its good info to know. :)

nebulas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Earth
As far as juice goes, everyone is different when it comes to what they want out of a juice but if I were to recommend a place to look it would be Backwoods Brew. I love pretty much all their juices. They are my 'go to' vender for liquid. Their Casablanca, Honey Flue, Watermelon, and Malty Toffee are all very different but are all at the top of my BWB favorites.

EDIT: I have to add BWB Orchard Frost to my list of BWB favorites. I ordered it for a friend a few days ago who likes menthol because a lot of people had been raving about it. Wow! That stuff was so good! I don't even go with menthol flavors but that stuff was incredibly tasty.

I quoted my post on the BWB suggestion because I know your looking for a sample pack and its easier than typing out all my favorites again. :p

They don't sell sample packs but they do sell 10ml bottles for about 6 bucks. Use coupon code ECF10 and get 10% off. :)

chuch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Long Beach
I quoted my post on the BWB suggestion because I know your looking for a sample pack and its easier than typing out all my favorites again. :p

They don't sell sample packs but they do sell 10ml bottles for about 6 bucks. Use coupon code ECF10 and get 10% off. :)

BWB it is sorry i missed that one from earlier thanks for the repost Gonna grab a few from them see how I like and will report back.

nebulas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Earth
WOW I think I WANT ONE OF THESE, this is going to be a problem lol Zenesis Standard

laughing-on-loud.gif
laughing-on-loud.gif
laughing-on-loud.gif

LOL... yup, welcome to the world of vaping.

That is why I have my 'Wish List' now because no matter how much gear you buy there is always something else that catches your eye.

Jammin J

Feb 26, 2012
Pittsburgh PA
EDIT: I have to add BWB Orchard Frost to my list of BWB favorites. I ordered it for a friend a few days ago who likes menthol because a lot of people had been raving about it. Wow! That stuff was so good! I don't even go with menthol flavors but that stuff was incredibly tasty.

Orchard Frost (or Frosty Apple as we refer to it at work) is one of my main flavors. That and Backo are always in my mod bag. You can't really go wrong with most BWB flavors, though I let the tobacco flavors sit for 2 weeks or more as the taste gets better with age.

I'm also on the verge of a Provari....just waiting for the blue screens to come in and then I'll be pulling the trigger. In the mean time, I'm diggin the ego-twist battery right now and that should hold me over until the Provari.

If anyone is looking for dripping attys, I have been using the Joye LR 1.5 510's from Vapor Kings . They only carry them in bulk, however they have worked great on everything I use them on.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Vaping!

J

chuch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Long Beach
So i've been trying the BWB juices and i must say there the best i've tried and just purchased some more there having a memorial day sale %15 off coupon code MD2012 :)

I've liked all the flavors i've tried and right now I have peach in my tank and lovin it i've found that i really like to switch up flavors throughout the day. I also picked up some boba's bounty that i really like also but i use that almost exclusivly with my atomizer i think it would be way to thick for that tank what do you guys think ? Also i really really hate the saddle valve and want to find a better carto puncher anyone have some suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread