Going to start experimenting with DIY juice, looking for assistance on kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

chux

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 4, 2014
Austin, TX
I'm looking to start experimenting with making my own juice. I've done tons of reading, and figured I'd just pick up a starter kit, and then go from there.

I was looking at The DIY Flavor Artisan's Master Kit
My goal is to make 6mg 50/50 juices. I was confused by the choices. For the e-liquid blend I would want 100% PG, and then dilution base liquid as VG? Or is 50/50 not possible with their options, and I would still need PG without nic.

Also is this a good place to order from, or are there better kits out there?

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I haven't seen other kits. Wizard Labs kept having them listed, but you'd click and get "coming soon".
Onestop is a well known, popular vendor!

Your flavoring is going to add some PG to the mix...
So you better get the 50/50 because it's 36 mg nic, and you won't be able to make certain mixes if you start with all PG nic base.
Does that make sense? You get more flexibility with higher nic concentration, or by starting with 50/50...

Either way - I highly recommend you use a calculator - you can play with it and see what I mean. Add some % of flavoring, and the nic and PG/VG ratios are effected. I use ejuicemeup.

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
Your welcome. Here's a link to the Juice Calculator I use. You can download it free if you want to mess around with some different Nic strengths and PG/VG ratios, to see what you need to have.
eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator
Once you have the program open, you can go to the file tab and click open you there are also some recipes there to give you an idea of some of the flavors that you might want or find handy.

Cheers,
Steve

Edit Looks like Train2 beat me to the punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread