good online vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Here's where I usually order my stuff from.. they're all reputable.

Hardware:
Fasttech
Madvapes
Discount Vapers

Supplies (Kanthal/bottles/Wire):
Lightning Vapes (silica/wire)
Fasttech (silica)

Juice:
Mt Baker Vapor

Future for DIY (heard they were reputable)
Wizardlabs (PG/VG/Nic)
Loranneoils (flavoring)

Just want ya to know my suppliers... I order online %99 of the time.

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
It depends on what I'm ordering. Replacement coils I usually get from Discountvapers. They're usually good on pricing for anything genuine Kanger as well, although it's been a while since I've purchased anything that had to do with clearos. For mods like the MVP I've been happy with 101vape. Liquids I get from anywhere that has a sale or that I've heard is really good. Ahlusions, Freestatevapor, ejuices.com (buy premium liquids like Five Pawns from here during a sale), Five Pawns, Mtbakervapor, Alice in Vapeland, Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Halo, Hurricane Vapor, Pink Spot ... I also have more choices for brick and mortar shops opening here every week as well, so I've picked up bottles of liquid after trying it there.

mimi0725

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2014
Joshua, TX USA
I buy from Mt. Baker Vapor but the selection of devices is small so I found My Freedom Smokes. Both ship quickly and have received good quality from both. Mt. Baker does have live chat and it comes in handy lol! Just recently bought new mod setup from Fasttech, and I will come back with my comments on that after I try out the new baby! I was a smoker for over 30 years, and I love vaping! Soooo many choices, so much to try lol!

We have a local shop so haven't done much online ordering but to save a few bucks, we just ordered tanks from My Vapor Store and received them in 2 days- I was impressed! We used a coupon code we found online. Also, to try some different juices we just ordered from Lucky 7 Vapes, haven't received the order yet but the prices are great, half what we pay at the local shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread