good tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
@jce I just got the istick 30w (Only because of some of the problems with the 50w)
I went with the aspire atlantis (Looove it!)

As for ejuice, it all depends on what your looking for.
I love the Dreamsicle from GryphonVapor
and the Zenith cookie from americanjuices

Are you new to vaping? If your looking to try out different flavors and not have to pay full price for the bottles I would suggest a monthly sub like zamplebox I just recently started vaping and joined with them to be able to try new flavors.

jce

Jun 20, 2015
@jce I just got the istick 30w (Only because of some of the problems with the 50w)
I went with the aspire atlantis (Looove it!)

As for ejuice, it all depends on what your looking for.
I love the Dreamsicle from GryphonVapor
and the Zenith cookie from americanjuices

Are you new to vaping? If your looking to try out different flavors and not have to pay full price for the bottles I would suggest a monthly sub like zamplebox I just recently started vaping and joined with them to be able to try new flavors.

what problems did you have with the 50w

Reactions: Chibisaurus

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
what problems did you have with the 50w
I personally didn't have any problems (I didn't purchase one), I did some research on them and saw a lot of reports about them autofiring, over charging and blowing up ect ect.

Eleaf iStick 50W issues thread : electronic_cigarette

My iStick 50w just autofired and burned the .... out of me. We've got to stop using these things before someone is seriously hurt. : electronic_cigarette

Another Istick 50W bad experience. : electronic_cigarette

Reactions: Baditude

jce

Jun 20, 2015

do you recommenced any good box mods and/or tanks that can blow clouds

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
If you're not interested in the 50w istick, which I have and is so far (2weeks) problem free, then you could try Innokin's MVP 3.0. It comes in a 30w and 60w versions with large capacity. They are bigger and heavier than the iStick 50w, which is why I didn't buy one. I wanted one battery I can use for any tank I want that also isn't a giant pain to carry around. If you're looking for something smaller the 30w iStick is a great battery. I also tried Innokin's CoolFire IV. It goes to 40w but has a smaller capacity battery(2000mah compared to iStick 30w's 2200 and the 50w's 4400)
As far as tanks are concerned. I've tried both Atlantis' ones and both are great for clouds. As is the eGo One. Kanger's Subtank series is also VERY nice and come with a rebuildable section for you to build your own stuff and increase cloud production. And if you're a cheapskate like me, Innokin's iSub tank is very nice for the price. Hits almost as hard as the atlantis for half the price. But if you want to cloud chase you'd have to ask around and see what other people think. I can't even afford the stuff I just described (but I have used them) nevermind an RBA with a 150+w battery.

Jax_Dwaine256

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2015
I started on the 20W iStick, but have found I've already outgrown it, but my budget hasnt. The 30w is a good option for being able to go low ohm. I'm personally holding out at this point and saving up for the 75w tc Sigeli box mod. For tank I started on nautilus and am now running the lemo 2 rebuildable. I was greatly surprised on the flavor and cloud that I can get with it built at 1.2 to 1.4 ohm.

ROOTHL3SS

Jun 24, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread