Status
Not open for further replies.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Goodejuice has hit some home runs recently with their house brewed tobaccos. If you're looking for a real tobacco flavor, look no further than goodejuice house brewed. They are extracted from real tobaccos and taste like the real deal. Today I'm going to review Wild Turkey.

First off, this is extracted from Turkish tobacco (hence the name). I've had about five different turkish tobacco vapes and only one was good. All the others were musty, fake spicy, and just plain awful. So here we go. On inhale the flavor is exotic tobacco. It's not like the other house brewed with a familiar tobacco flavor. It's different, as it should because it's extracted from a foreign tobacco. It has almost a cedarish taste to it combined with the exotic flavor of real tobacco not familiar to me. It's awesome.

Second off, vapor production is awesome. It hits the right spot without losing any flavor. The throat hit is decent (mine is 6mg) not quite as good as some other house brewed but still is obviously there. The aftertaste is pleasant, which is great considering a lot of extracted tobacco after tastes are awful. It doesn't have a nasty smell (which my wife appreciates). My wife hates most of my extracted tobacco because it actually has a smell to the vapor. This one is different.

Finally, I recommend this one. Get it. If you like Turkish tobacco and used to appreciate it's wonders before you started vaping then here you go. Nick at goodejuice does an amazing job and this one is right up there with the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread