Washington, DC
Reactions: stols001

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
They have been known to photoshop out logos & serial numbers from their photos, from time to time.
I can't be 100% sure this is a 'shop, but it almost looks like that's what they've done here. I almost see a little blurry "smear" underneath the 510 connector, which could be where the serial number goes?
image.png

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I haven't heard that, and I will say with the amount of "authentic" business FT does, I think it might be difficult to only be selling seconds or things that did not pass quality control. I have not had issues with my FT orders, authentic or clone. That's interesting though and I'd have to look into it more....

Anna

Reactions: -KT-

-KT-

Oct 12, 2017
I haven't heard that, and I will say with the amount of "authentic" business FT does, I think it might be difficult to only be selling seconds or things that did not pass quality control. I have not had issues with my FT orders, authentic or clone. That's interesting though and I'd have to look into it more....

Anna
I just discovered FT. I will likely order some tanks from them at some point.

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
they might be factory seconds or rejects. In other words, it's a real Goon that didn't pass the quality inspection. Could that be what's going on?
I've wondered about that myself, but I don't know if there's anything to it or not. In any case, they do offer a satisfaction guarantee, so if you're not happy you can get your money back (minus shipping) within 45 days of delivery.

Standard Return Policy: FastTech

• Agree

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Now I have purchased and used a clone Goon 1.5. Take this with a grain of salt, I don't have the Authentic to compare the 2.

I read review and get review and settled on a cost vs positive review formula that was completely made up and settled on a 1:1 $7 black clone.

I looked at pics and seems to be close, as Cline's usually are. Noticed the build deck was good, not sure what material but one post slight leaned in.

Why am I telling you this? Because that clone stopped me from buying an Authentic. It's airy, no matter how hard you try to settle it down, and I found the deck to be ok, but not $50 ok (or $32 ok).

It may be a favorite, I won't knock it any harder, but it wasn't for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread