Gorilla/Boba's separation support group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMKNOMOR

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
salem ma
UGH!!! I"m down to my last couple of mills of gorilla juice so I went to go order more and seen they are out of it and Bobas Bounty cuz AVE is moving facilities and aren't stocking more till June 5.I think I'm having a small panic attack:ohmy: Now what am I supposed to do?

So I'm setting up this support group thread to possibly keep each other loosing our minds....Possibly.

Its going to be a long month guys!!!

Last edited:

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
First off, hilarious thread!! Second, I believe thay Gorilla Juice will be available before then, correct, Ben and Christy?

That is the intention. We should have a mini-resupply in before the move but logistics and one of our flavoring companies are hard to juggle. It was with a heavy heart I brought down Boba's today... I don't even have any for myself. I'll have to join the support group once my REO needs a refill.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I got about 200 ML's of each on hand, once I heard they where moving I looked at my 100ml bottles and said hmmm something happens and it takes Ben & Bride longer than expected to get set up I'm not going all summer without 2 of my daily vapes, just isn't happening. So I'm loaded BWHAHAAH

SMKNOMOR

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
salem ma
I got about 200 ML's of each on hand, once I heard they where moving I looked at my 100ml bottles and said hmmm something happens and it takes Ben & Bride longer than expected to get set up I'm not going all summer without 2 of my daily vapes, just isn't happening. So I'm loaded BWHAHAAH
200 mls of each? Your not going to need all that..... hint, hint. LOL.I've been rationing my last couple mls. Im down to my last ml. I feel the cold sweats coming on. Must..not..panic....8-o

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread