Got my kit today

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmknight

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2013
China
I ordered an eGo-C (non-twist, 2 bats, 650maH), a CE4, and CE5 from one mfr, and some Liqua Coffee juice and Vivi Nova tank from another mfr. Just received my vapemail today at lunchtime. I put the CE4 on one bat, and the Vivi Nova on another. I filled the CE4 with a blended tobacco flavoured juice, and the VN with the Liqua coffee juice. Whenever I had a coughing fit, I would stop and have an analog. I was drinking lots of water, so that's not the reason. I wouldn't cough with the analog. I believe that's due to the anaesthetics that are in analogs.

It's now about 10:30 PM where I am. I've been vaping since I received and put together my PV's. Before that, I was almost up to 3 PAD. In the last 10 1/2 hours, I've only had 4 analogs. The rest of the time it's been PV.

I think I'm off to a good start.

Oh, I should mention that the blended tobacco mix is 40% PG / 60% VG, and the Liqua Coffee juice is 80% PG / 20% VG. I cough equally, with each. It does disappear when I drink water both before and after puffing. My nic content in the tobacco blends is 12, and 18 in the coffee. I hope this goes away permanently.

Last edited:

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
It's now about 10:30 PM where I am. I've been vaping since I received and put together my PV's. Before that, I was almost up to 3 PAD. In the last 10 1/2 hours, I've only had 4 analogs. The rest of the time it's been PV.
I think I'm off to a good start.

Congrats and aside from the coughing spells it sounds like you're off to a GREAT start :thumbs:

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
I've been vaping for less than a month but for the past 15 days, vaping only, no analogs. After my initial use for less than 24 hours I went back to analogs, but the second time around I've learned to like vaping just as much or more than smoking. In my fledgling opinion, the coughing is also related to the difference between smoking and vaping: the vapor can't be inhaled in the same way that smoke can. When I tried to vape the same way I smoke, I coughed more than with smoking.

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
draw slower and fill your mouth with thick vapor before inhaling it,if your taking light airy hits it will irritate your lungs more.

Really True !...And- You are doing GREAT !

Also- You are not 'Smoking'- take the vapor in your mouth and out your mouth and nose...don't inhale it deep into your lungs like tobacco.
You absorb nic in vaping mostly in your mouth and nose...not in the lungs.

Best to You !

kiwiji

Mar 4, 2013
Australia
congrats..yea you will cough for awhile specially when all that tar in your lungs starts to clear out,but yes stay hydrated it will help with any irritation from vaping you'll get its common for it to take a few weeks for you to get used to it but it will go away in time:)

you seem to know alot about this huh ? well i just got mine today, and for some reason, the inhaler burns my lips within like 2-3 seconds . any idea whys that ? i got the Ego-W

cmknight

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2013
China
Well ... 6:00 PM marked 24-hours tobacco free. Made it over the first hurdle.

My university students saw me vaping in the hallway. With all of their questions, my business class turned into a marketing/product description class. LOL. Even got out the white tissue and did the blow-thru test to prove it wasn't smoke. Now I've got students asking where they can buy kits like mine for their parents, relatives, and boyfriends. LOL

They even told me to go ahead and vape in class. They love the coffee smell. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread