Got my second mini and the red is awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
I was mistaken.. The Lion rode to the Kingdom of ProVari on his own steed.. Methinks the fair maidens there will be quite pleased..

mountedlion2.jpg

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Fishnets? Hmmmh....I won't even wear them. Guys have at them.

I'm not going to stop you from getting another but the purple is a weird purple, kind of like a purple M&M. I've grown to love it but if I had seen it in person before I got it, I would have gone with another color. It's hard to find accessories that match so I have to stick with silver.

I wonder if this might go with it. Circus Explosion 101 - Mr Vape Inc.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
I got my second mini in the mail yesterday and am so happy with the red!! Here is a picture of my 2 minis. Sorry for the small image.

White mini/green LED with IBTanked 19mm standard hand painted tank........Red mini/red LED with Protank2 and Tatroe extension ring and base. Two minis in less than 3 weeks...not bad!!
View attachment 258734

Congrats roonies and thanks for posting the picture of the red. I was just on a search for someone's personal picture of the red as like others I don't think the website pictures compliment the colors at all.

Not that I "need" another right now, but "if" I were to purchase one, I think the red would be my next choice. I am not a pink or purple type of person, and I already have white, black, bronze and polished!

Me thinks I need to wait a while though...;)

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
I received my red mini and at the moment it is just sitting on the counter, I'm looking at it and she is looking at me...I am totally impressed with the red, not to shiny and not to dark, just awesome....I plan to put my custom phiniac tank atop the red mini but am waiting for that special driptip to arrive!! Pics will be forthcoming!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
It's a very rich red.....makes me wonder if the purple is likewise as rich....oh, not a third so soon......she said....convincing no one ever...

Fishnets? Hmmmh....I won't even wear them. Guys have at them.

I'm not going to stop you from getting another but the purple is a weird purple, kind of like a purple M&M. I've grown to love it but if I had seen it in person before I got it, I would have gone with another color. It's hard to find accessories that match so I have to stick with silver.

(IMHO) The purple is not rich in color at all. It's almost pale.
I did see it in person and my first thought even while holding it was I'd never buy it in that color.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I received my red mini and at the moment it is just sitting on the counter, I'm looking at it and she is looking at me...I am totally impressed with the red, not to shiny and not to dark, just awesome....I plan to put my custom phiniac tank atop the red mini but am waiting for that special driptip to arrive!! Pics will be forthcoming!

Is that Phiniac 22mm? I'm looking for a tank for mine when it comes in.

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
Is that Phiniac 22mm? I'm looking for a tank for mine when it comes in.
Yes it is evil...now you may see why I was looking a green juice...I am OCD,lol,...the orange dolphin is sandblasted and doesn't stand out as well with the orangey colored juices!! I did order the couple suggestions u recommended, they sounded great!!

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Yes it is evil...now you may see why I was looking a green juice...I am OCD,lol,...the orange dolphin is sandblasted and doesn't stand out as well with the orangey colored juices!! I did order the couple suggestions u recommended, they sounded great!!

They're both better when steeped a bit but I've been slowly trying them and I'm getting used to the stronger tastes, especially the gummy blood. I hadn't been tasting much when they first arrived so I was sort of knocked off my feet...lol

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012

Have you considered food coloring? Much of it is pg based and several vendors use it. Fuzion doesn't call Unicorn Blood "blood" for nothing.

ETA: Krankberry is electric blue, but it might look teal in the tank since the dolphins are orange.

Last edited:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Have you considered food coloring? Much of it is pg based and several vendors use it. Fuzion doesn't call Unicorn Blood "blood" for nothing.

ETA: Krankberry is electric blue, but it might look teal in the tank since the dolphins are orange.

I haven't tried to change the color of any of my juices and I'm the world's worst shopper in a supermarket.
Is this regular grocery store food coloring we're talking about?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I haven't tried to change the color of any of my juices and I'm the world's worst shopper in a supermarket.
Is this regular grocery store food coloring we're talking about?

Yes, the old fashioned liquid kind, not the gel. You only need about a pinhead sized drop. But be careful, it stains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread