Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
spokane, wa
Got my vapemail the other day I ordered

CLS NZ
CB NZ
Raz Cup 12mg
Frenilla NZ

Love the frenilla have already had it before. Raz Cup but good but very strong raspberry not much cupcake so this one will steep away. This is my husband's flavor anyway and he doesn't even know I bought it lol. He is happy right now anyway since I mixed frenilla in with his blueberry. My concern or question is my CLS & CB have almost no taste, at least to me. How long do I need to put these away to hide before I pull them out again? I know they are awesome people don't leave those kind of reviews for bunk so it's there I think I just need it to come to me. Oh I am using an origen v2 1.5 ohm with a nemmy. Please give me your wisdom. Lol thanks

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

CLS NZ
CB NZ
Raz Cup 12mg
Frenilla NZ

Love the frenilla have already had it before. Raz Cup but good but very strong raspberry not much cupcake so this one will steep away. This is my husband's flavor anyway and he doesn't even know I bought it lol. He is happy right now anyway since I mixed frenilla in with his blueberry. My concern or question is my CLS & CB have almost no taste, at least to me. How long do I need to put these away to hide before I pull them out again? I know they are awesome people don't leave those kind of reviews for bunk so it's there I think I just need it to come to me. Oh I am using an origen v2 1.5 ohm with a nemmy. Please give me your wisdom. Lol thanks

That's very much a case of "taste is subjective" - for some people, 2/4/6/8 weeks of steep time is not uncommon. Some love it fresh. It's generously pre-steeped, but it's no where near "peaked" Try lowering the resistance on that Origen... try... .5 ohms ;)

mistike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA

CLS NZ
CB NZ
Raz Cup 12mg
Frenilla NZ

This is pretty much something you will have to discover for yourself. My first bottle of CLS had almost 2 months steep on it when I got it. I couldn't taste it at all. I tried to mix it with other juices, and it just muted them down.

CB was a bit better, but nothing amazing. However it was incredible as a mixer. Go figure.

I took my bottle of CLS out of the closet a couple of weeks ago. I had left it there for a month and a half. And it actually blew me away. Went from completely unflavored to awesome. That batch has been mixed on 5/1 - so that's 3 and a half months of steeping.

Your mileage will vary. If you got enough, just drip a little every week, until you finally can taste it. But be aware, this could happen in 2 weeks or in 3 months. Just don't give up on them, I swear they're both worth it.

Last edited:

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    From my experience, CLS (probably my favorite bakery juice ever) gets good and tasty once it gets dark brown. Like the color of an old penny brown. Once it gets all good and amber I seem to get tons of flavor.
    I'd give time lapses, but it's based on mixing date and I just watch the color change instead of trying to calculate time.
    Give it a go once a week till ya love it. That's how I figured that out.

emily n portland

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2013
    portland, OR, USA
    To keep surface area up but get lower ohms try folding the wire in half and twisting it before you make the coil, This will keep the wrap count up but cuts the ohms in half.

I have a dumb question, tried to find the answer the other day w/o just asking and got lost...

But can anyone explain to an electrical dummy...
    Why isn't crossing the wires BAD...just seems intuitively bad to me. Clearly I'm wrong, but still seems that way.

In search of the best flavor outta my NT liquids of course

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 6, 2013
    AZ
    I have a dumb question, tried to find the answer the other day w/o just asking and got lost...

But can anyone explain to an electrical dummy...
    Why isn't crossing the wires BAD...just seems intuitively bad to me. Clearly I'm wrong, but still seems that way.

In search of the best flavor outta my NT liquids of course
    Twisting the wires together as FB described effectively makes them into one single wire - just double the thickness (and thus, half the resistance since they're twice as able to conduct electricity). It's not the same as if crossed wires were to come into contact with each other. At one end they'll both be connected to the positive post and at the other end they'll both be connected to the negative post, just as if it was one wire - or just as if you were putting dual coils into your atty.

emily n portland

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2013
    portland, OR, USA
    Twisting the wires together as FB described effectively makes them into one single wire - just double the thickness (and thus, half the resistance since they're twice as able to conduct electricity). It's not the same as if crossed wires were to come into contact with each other. At one end they'll both be connected to the positive post and at the other end they'll both be connected to the negative post, just as if it was one wire - or just as if you were putting dual coils into your atty.

Well that makes perfect sense, thanks!

koriandjon

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2014
    spokane, wa
    Well I did it...my very first try and I don't know how I did it but I got .5 in a dual coil. They even look decent which is amazing. I just got some new flavors so I tired those first as I am going to take advice and let the CLS and CB go more of a brown amber color before I try them out again but I am going to throw some frenilla on there and see how that tastes on the .5 with the fresh organic cotton.

reef153

ECF Veteran
    Aug 5, 2014
    Reno, NV
    From my experience, CLS (probably my favorite bakery juice ever) gets good and tasty once it gets dark brown. Like the color of an old penny brown. Once it gets all good and amber I seem to get tons of flavor.
    I'd give time lapses, but it's based on mixing date and I just watch the color change instead of trying to calculate time.
    Give it a go once a week till ya love it. That's how I figured that out.

thank you for the note regarding the color. I will put mine away. Wakonda arrives tomorrow :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread