Grand opening of MakeitVapor

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Big hello to everyone @ ECF, my name is Schmitty the owner of MakeitVapor we are a Brick & Mortar store located in Newtown Square, PA ! We also have our website up and running @ makeitvapor.com

We offer 20 different unique custom blended USA made flavored e-liquids in 0mg-5mg-12mg-18mg-and 24mg. We will be adding more unique blends to our flavor line soon. We carry an array of quality vaping gear and have a bunch more on the way in soon. I will be running some specials for ECF members here, as well as a giveaway contest soon. Please stop in and introduce yourself, set up your Acct at the makeitvapor dot com website and automatically be entered into our monthly Lottery drawing to win some of our custom made juice and vaping gear prizes. All are also welcome to visit our new custom juice vaping Bar lounge at our Brick & Mortar store, pull up a Barstool and taste all of our custom USA made gourmet e-liquid's on the house ! Schmitty

Last edited:

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
Oh my gosh!!! Your so close to me!! I will certainly be coming in for a visit!

Welcome to ECF!!

A Big hello to everyone @ ECF, my name is Schmitty the owner of MakeitVapor we are a Brick & Mortar store located in Newtown Square, PA ! We also have our website up and running @ makeitvapor.com

We offer 20 different unique custom blended USA made flavored e-liquids in 0mg-5mg-12mg-18mg-and 24mg. We will be adding more unique blends to our flavor line soon. We carry an array of quality vaping gear and have a bunch more on the way in soon. I will be running some specials for ECF members here, as well as a giveaway contest soon. Please stop in and introduce yourself, set up your Acct at the makeitvapor dot com website and automatically be entered into our monthly Lottery drawing to win some of our custom made juice and vaping gear prizes. All are also welcome to visit our new custom juice vaping Bar lounge at our Brick & Mortar store, pull up a Barstool and taste all of our custom USA made gourmet e-liquid's on the house ! Schmitty

WelfareKid215

Verified Member
Dec 23, 2013
Sharon Hill, PA.
Oh my gosh!!! Your so close to me!! I will certainly be coming in for a visit!

Welcome to ECF!!

Philly has at least five vape stores open now. Three I believe are on South Street. One on main street in manayunk, one in upper darby and now Schmitty's store. I know I'm happy cuz I dont have to wait to order things anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread