Greetings from 250 miles out in the Gulf of Mexico! BEHOLD THE LIST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
NICE!!!

Man, sing your list to the tune of the 12 days of Christmas :D

Just wait till you get your hands on your first APV and can dial in the perfect vape EVERY time and you will never go back!

There is a place here in H-Town called Texas Select Vapor that makes "Tigers Blood" that will make ya slap yo mamma! Blurp is also AWESOME!

Looks like you are going the Rebuildable Atomizer route...people that are good at it pretty much know where the clouds lurk :D

Vape on man!

Last edited:

Danbrooks2k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Pensacola, Florida
What I want to do is build nice rigs from budget parts...

I got a 19$ pipe mod ( Black ), a grey ( Blackish ) smoked protank II clone ( 6$ ), and an extended curved stainless drip tip ( 3$ ) ... cant wait to put the three together when I get home... its gonna be one hell of a sweet looking pipe!!! I think I will like the way it fits in my hand...

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
What I want to do is build nice rigs from budget parts...

I got a 19$ pipe mod ( Black ), a grey ( Blackish ) smoked protank II clone ( 6$ ), and an extended curved stainless drip tip ( 3$ ) ... cant wait to put the three together when I get home... its gonna be one hell of a sweet looking pipe!!! I think I will like the way it fits in my hand...

I wanted to try a simple plain look, I got a Bolt and a kick from fasttech for a whopping $21.42

This is it in "shorty" mode with a kick and a 18350 in it
boltshortywprotank2_zpsf38e2c19.jpg

It's actually shorter than a MVP2
boltshortyvsmvp2_zpsa2efcaf4.jpg

Now I just have to find a really big tank and hit it with some flat black and viola

Ooh...maybe one of these
https://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10005599/1531102
1531102-6.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread