Halo Cyber Sale...15% off EVERYTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
G6 kit, Triton Kit, menthol sampler, gourmet sampler, all colors mini tank, red & blue triton tanks, replacement part for Triton, 4 additional sample bottles, and 30ml of sub zero, menthol ice and Malibu. Yep I went nuts! LOL

But hey it was 15% off I saved 45.00 plus shipping was free and I can get nearly 2 bottles of juice free. Only need 100 points. LOL

Last edited:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
G6 kit, Triton Kit, menthol sampler, gourmet sampler, all colors mini tank, red & blue triton tanks, replacement part for Triton, 4 additional sample bottles, and 30ml of sub zero, menthol ice and Malibu. Yep I went nuts! LOL

But hey it was 15% off I saved 45.00 plus shipping was free and I can get nearly 2 bottles of juice free. Only need 100 points. LOL

Cool. Write a few reviews on the Halo site, and you're golden!!!!

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
Well, I was all excited to place an order in spite of the fact that I placed one a couple of days before the sale began (and it better be in my mailbox this afternoon!). Unfortunately, all I really need are the 3.0-3.2 ohm coils and they're just out of stock. So, I decided to hold off on my Halo order for the time being (although I've spent a small fortune on a few other sites today). I have a feeling my partner's going to be very annoyed. . .

@nyabzns....I don't know how Halo does it, but FWIW on another site today I had to enter shipping info before a coupon. I started with free shipping, but after entering the coupon a pop-up window politely informed me that free shipping was no longer available on my order.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
How does the free shipping work on the sale ? Does the discounted total need to be $75 or more or the pre-discounted total ? Either way I've configured my shopping cart the check out still appears to be charging me shipping.

I know the points are based on pre-discount. I had to throw in 1 $6 triton tank to get me from 300 points to 450 points.

As far as shipping? This is direct from the Shipping Policy from the Halo site: (I added the BOLD)
"Orders Over $75 Shipping within USA

Free shipping will be available on all orders over $75.00 when shipping within the United States of America. Order total before tax and shipping must be over $75.00 after any discounts have been applied for the free shipping option to become available. The free shipping method will be USPS Priority Mail and must be selected during checkout to receive this offer. Other shipping options will be available during checkout as well, however the FREE USPS Priority Mail option must be selected to receive free shipping."

So, if you ordered $87 pre discount, -15 discount = $74 total, shipping ain't free. go order another mini tank, or a sample of anything!!

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
The highest resistance I've seen of the Kanger T2 coils is 2.5 (maybe 2.7). It seems odd to me that higher resistance coils don't seem to exist--and I've done a pretty extensive search.

Yep, I know the sale won't last forever, but, as I said, I just placed a sizable Halo order (which, indeed, arrived today) and, aside from the coils, I don't need anything else at the moment. I wish I had an unlimited bank account, but I don't and there are some non-Halo things that I use and want (am I going to be tarred and feathered for saying that?).

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
The highest resistance I've seen of the Kanger T2 coils is 2.5 (maybe 2.7). It seems odd to me that higher resistance coils don't seem to exist--and I've done a pretty extensive search.

Yep, I know the sale won't last forever, but, as I said, I just placed a sizable Halo order (which, indeed, arrived today) and, aside from the coils, I don't need anything else at the moment. I wish I had an unlimited bank account, but I don't and there are some non-Halo things that I use and want (am I going to be tarred and feathered for saying that?).

Not at all. How else will you know Halo superiority??? (lol)

My wife wasn't happy with my purchases, since I said, "After this order, I'll be set for weeks!". Unfortunately, I made that argument 10 days ago... (But I NEED a VV!!!)lol

Can I ask, (in my ignorance) why do you want higher resistance coils? With a VV, the 2.5 or 2.7 should be able to give you a range between a cold vape all the way through a burnt vape (where nirvana is in between?)

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
Honestly, I'm just following the advice on Halo's website for the VV: "We recommend using the Triton Tanks with 3.0 - 3.2 ohm coils for the fullest range of flavor." I'm still learning about this stuff, and until I'm really comfortable with the concept of resistance/voltage/wattage, it seemed prudent to follow that advice. That's really the only reason. (I'm an English/Communication professor, not a scientist!)

And, don't get me wrong, I love Halo--in particular, I love my VV (my other two batteries aren't getting much use recently). I'd really like another, but its just going to have to wait until a bit. I've been starting to get into DIY, and I'm finding that is getting kind of expensive. It seems like you can have 100 flavors, and you still want just one more!

I am happy today, though, because my Tribeca arrived (and I'm out of the Tribeca accidentally combined with Java Twist--not a good combo) and I'm finally giving Voodoo a try (got a full 30ml, so I better like it!).

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
I added a sample of HX3 to my order; I got free shipping. ;)

I hope you like HX3 as much as I do. Assuming you haven't tried it yet, that is. I think it's really good. It took the place of Southern Classic in my rotation and I like Southern Classic quite a bit.

HX3 is under rated in my opinion. Good stuff.

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
Nice. I've been avoiding DIY, but it seems that I keep getting closer to it every day.

You don't need the 3.2 coils for the VV; the standard 2.4 coils work just fine, unless you're into the Menthols, and you want a really cold vape.

I've had a tough time finding liquids that I like--and I've spent a small fortune on that quest. So, I figured I would give it a shot--I haven't made anything vapeable yet! I'll keep at it.

Thanks for the advice. Not a menthol fan, although Kringle's is pretty good at the high temp. I also vape Dulce de Leche which, for reasons I don't understand, is really intriguing at the highest setting. I do have a pretty good collection of coils in the rull range at the moment, so nothing is an emergency (okay, running low on Tribeca induced a little anxiety).

Supergrover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
Rockaway NJ
Awesome sale, picked up a titanium 650 bat, green tank, smoked tank, 30ml 12mg midnight apple, 30ml 12mg twisted java and a 30ml 12mg shamrock, and 2 more packs of coils, saved almost 20 dollhairs and put me up to 1500 pts, woowoo free bottle
and I just got my 30ml 12mg free bottle of voodoo from lifewhackers survey post, and an unopened 30ml of tribeca
I should have enough juice for a few minutes
150ml @ 2-3ml a day 70 days of juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread