Hana modz/box mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
I was watching RIP TRIPPERS on YouTube last night,it was a review of the HADES 26650, in the last part of the video he said that MECH mods are gonna be the thing of the past, and BOX mods are gonna be the new thing because they are regulated, constant vaping power unlike MECHANICAL MODS.. And he said that CLONE BOX MODS are coming out soon..
Sure enough China has already clone the box mods...
So do you all think MECHANICAL MODS are gonna be the thing of the past?? I think the opposite,cuz box mods although safer and they last longer,they don't have the appeal compare to a MECHANICAL TUBE..
EBay is already selling clone hana modz for $99 pre order..

Sent from my LUMIA 1520 Tapatalk

Bigflyrodder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Boston, MA
Have mechs and a Duke, love them all and use them differently.

Not sure mechs will be a thing of the past but the new breed of box mods that will fire sub ohm are going to make an impact for sure. I think there are many that buy mechs because they wanted to be able to vape any ohm they wished and not be limited by their APV, the new box mods eliminate that restriction so I see where Rip is coming from. You have to also keep in mind that he would vape at 120 watts if he could so the new mods are right up his alley.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I, for one, hope that everything is here to stay (can you hear us, Uncle Sam?). The current availability of "something-for-everyone" is simply impossible to beat. We all have our preferences, and each of us can find that which keeps us from doing that which we ultimately flew away from (can you hear us, Marlboro?).

For my preferences, I found (some time ago) that Variable is an absolute necessity for me. Volts or watts are irrelevant (to me). I like boxes and tubes, but ultimately my favorite shape is the stainless hybrid, 2nd to the left.

Not quite a box, yet not a tube either. I guess it's a "Bube" (and it's about as comfortable in my hand).

ModsAll.jpg

To choices! May they always be ours. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread