Happy Memorial Weekend! + Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hello Everyone! And Happy Memorial Weekend! and Thank you to my friends who have been unconditionally helping us through customer service and trouble shooting and just being so helpful, taken their own time to help others. I been away for the past few days concocting a plan against the Fda. They have seized a Very Large shipment from us with no jurisdiction and will dearly pay for taking away our Freedom from us, more importantly from You. So this memorial day is to remember what our country is based on and thats Freedom. So inturn for your gracious help in navigating the IkenVape subforum and to celebrate the day that we stand for. We are going to have some big beautiful sales.
Thank you again my friends for your help, I'm personally extremely grateful and actions will always speak louder than words (Unless they're words of guidance.) LOL
I Love ya guys,
Isaac

Remember to salute and give thanks to all our military personnel past and present that have served and is serving so that we all can enjoy the freedoms of this great country ! ! !
-M. Borreson

We hope while your out enjoying this beautiful weekend that you would stop by your favorite shop and pick up some sales!

Our SLB Hard tipped 510 Cartomizers have been reduced to a low $1.50 a piece! That's only $7.50 for 5!

The almighty Trustfire universal charger has been reduced to an all time low of 9.99!

Just when you thought it was over. $1.00 cartomizers are back with a vengeance!

Also to celebrate this blow out. We have set a Coupon code MEMORIAL for 10% off almost the entire store! Because of the amazing low prices the Kr808D-1 and 510 cartomizers do not apply to this coupon code.

As Always thank you very much for your support! Please remember, we are Always here for you for your vaping needs and will never bat an eye at chance to help you with anything we're able to!
Isaac
of the
IkenVape team
Products

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
You tell them at the FDA that Switched is mighty POed. I have been waiting patiently to place an order. Unfortunately what I want is probably in that seized shipment. By the time what I want gets stored, the store might run out of items that I could get now. :(
omg The Switch bomb is the last resort! You just can't go around dropping the S word around! It needs to be preserved to keep it's meaning. If worse comes to worst Oh man, are they in for it!
The seized items were 510 cartomizers in colors, 510 Hv,901 Hv & Xhv, 801Xhv. We're not going to stop ordering though. We'll just make lemonade my friend.
Hey Isaac, when does the sale end?
Hey Vapor,
The sale ends at midnight tomorrow, if you have any certain conditions and cannot make the deadline, just send me an email, we'll work something out. :)
Isaac, as usual you and your company rock. Happy memorial day to you and yours.
:toast: my good man. Thank you! I hope you guys are having good weather over there! As for me, I'm sitting in a soaking wet swim suit in my chair! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

aspen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Ca.
omg The Switch bomb is the last resort! You just can't go around dropping the S word around! It needs to be preserved to keep it's meaning. If worse comes to worst Oh man, are they in for it!
The seized items were 510 cartomizers in colors, 510 Hv,901 Hv & Xhv, 801Xhv. We're not going to stop ordering though. We'll just make lemonade my friend.
I didn't realize the fda seized your stuff!!! My original response would have been far different than it was. Just not right, really hurts small business folks. On a better note hope you and the family have a good weekend. Also had a chance to try out the hv slb 3.5 510 atty at 4.5/4.7 volts and this is outstanding, a noticeable difference in flavor and TH. Hope everyone has a great weekend.:)

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Wow Isaac, sorry to hear about what you are going through. The crazy thing is that you and I exchanged countless emails last week, you were so patient with answering an endless amount of questions as if everything is peachy in the IkenWorld. You certainly handle everything with class and you are very much appreciated and respected.

And here I thought I was having a bad weekend because my Chameleon didn't make it here on Saturday and I have to wait until Tuesday. Thanks for everything!

Last edited:

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
Ok so last Thursday hubby put me on a 3 week spending ban. And to be fair to him he never enforces these bans LOL However when I told him Isaac was having a sale on 510 cartos, which both hubby and I have fallen in love with, he said to go for it! So weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thank you for another sale Isaac!! He's also fallen in love with the LR 901 atty so guess I can get a couple of those too :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread