Not open for further replies.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Super late as well but Happy New Years!

Been a crazy new year already for me with the sump pump taking a crap on me yesterday! Was fun but simple to replace it late last night..

Got real lucky I went down in the basement to clean the furnace filters and notice it just in time a foot from overflowing. Saved prob 50k+ in damage. Lol

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada

Been a crazy new year already for me with the sump pump taking a crap on me yesterday! Was fun but simple to replace it late last night..

Got real lucky I went down in the basement to clean the furnace filters and notice it just in time a foot from overflowing. Saved prob 50k+ in damage. Lol

Yikes - too close for comfort.

If you're interested, you can get water sensors that will send a message to your phone. Cheap and take about a minute to install. Saved me some agro when a drain backed up.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.

Wowser!! Talk about lucky timing! Glad for that. Sorry about the sump pump though. I’m thinking the best of 19 is yet to come.

And how cool is that?Reoville has ways been such a helpful place for all things mods but we also pass along helpful info re apps and sump pumps. Love this place. :).

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Happy New Year, everybody! (Better late than never.) I have a really sick daughter right now and I’m staying in Oklahoma City (about two hours from where I live) taking care of her and her three kids. I’ve been here since Thanksgiving. It’s pretty full-time, and I just don’t “do” the internet at all right now. I think of you guys and this forum all the time, and every now and then I check in on y’all, but my heart, mind, and time is pretty much all full of this right now. But things are getting better (meaning I got to come home for one entire weekend recently) and I intend to be back. Just don’t forget me.....

:(;)

Jan

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Happy New Year, everybody! (Better late than never.) I have a really sick daughter right now and I’m staying in Oklahoma City (about two hours from where I live) taking care of her and her three kids. I’ve been here since Thanksgiving. It’s pretty full-time, and I just don’t “do” the internet at all right now. I think of you guys and this forum all the time, and every now and then I check in on y’all, but my heart, mind, and time is pretty much all full of this right now. But things are getting better (meaning I got to come home for one entire weekend recently) and I intend to be back. Just don’t forget me.....

:(;)

Jan

Very sorry to hear your daughter is ill, Jan. Best to you, her, and the kids.

We'll be here when you get the time back. Rest assured, nobody's forgetting about anybody.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
There’s not a chance in hell that we would ever forget you @JC Okie! So grateful you checked in. You’ve been on my mind and that will continue! Sounds like your hands are full but that life may be getting easier soon. Keeping good thoughts for you and your family.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Know I’m a little late as well but Happy New Year from Progeso Mexico (near Merida), got here on Dec 31st just in time to watch the fireworks.
Tis never too late for starting the year over! Getting a break from winter huh? Enjoy!

Reactions: Danrogers

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Know I’m a little late as well but Happy New Year from Progeso Mexico (near Merida), got here on Dec 31st just in time to watch the fireworks.
After the wind storms we got, the break must have been extra special. Little bit jelly, don't mind adding :pervy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread