Hard to draw tank cartomizer setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcap33905

Aug 31, 2012
Fort Myers
My wife and I both have the smoke tech single coil cartomizer/tank setup. I have heard people say that they got up to 2 weeks out of this setup before changing the carto. Both my wife and I go 3 days and then the draw gets hard. We both do different liquids, and I am not a heavy vapor. After about three days, I have to stick a small paper clip up the middle to unplug it. I have do do this about 3 times a day. My wife is a heavier vaper and hers gets plugged up solid. Lately she is replacing the carto every three days. Is this normal, is there something that can be done to prevent this. Thinking about switching to the ViVi Nova setup, will I have the same issues with that as well?

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
sounds like its flooding from having thinner juice or to many holes in your carto for that juice. also if its a two hole carto resting it on its side can make it flood. what you should do when it floods is just unscrew it from the battery and tilt it upwards (510 connection pointed upwards) and blow it out into a papertowel then role up a small piece of papertowel and clean the juice out of the 510 connection on the battery and then screw it all back together and you should be good to go.

using a paperclip down the tube is just pushing the juice down the connection and into your battery not a good idea some batterys/mods will let that juice go inside the device and ruin it.

jcap33905

Aug 31, 2012
Fort Myers
Thanks for the response. I have had flooded cartos before, and these are not flooded. The tops are totally dry. When I stick the clip in i do it from the bottom up, and lots of times I get black sludge stuck to it. When I blow them out into a paper towel, the stuff that comes out is dark brown and nasty. Not sure what the mixture of the liquid is, but it is light yellow in color and when I blow it out it is dark brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread