HB Clouds & Moonrise Music Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatKami

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Chicago, IL, USA
Last weekend I was in Baltimore, MD for the Moonrise Music Festival. The festival was phenomenal! I very much enjoyed Baltimore. Whilst at the festival I came across the only vapor vendor at the festival. I was actually surprised to even see one there to be honest, but nonetheless because I've been looking for some new juices to try out. I stopped by the HB Clouds stand and spoke to the nice gentlemen working there I tried all of their flavors, specifically falling in love with their Get Lucky flavor. I love cereal flavored juices and have been on the hunt for the perfect lucky charms flavored ejuice and I found it with these guys. Unlike Lucky Arms by Mech Sauce which did not even remotely taste like Lucky Charms, the flavor from Get Lucky is so crisp. You really catch the flavor on the exhale and its not too sweet like some cereal vapes are. It is just right, I would definitely recommend this flavor to you if you are also a fan of cereal vapes like myself. You can follow them on Instagram @HBClouds, you can also find the link to their website there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread