Hcigar Black Copper Stingray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

omnipixel

Aug 19, 2013
Tarrant County
Hey guys just a friendly heads up! The hcigar Black Copper Stingray version is in at Vaperoyalty!

HCigar Stingray Mod Clone Black Copper

To be honest, I have no idea how the hcigar compares to Infinite version but if anyone can chime in on that I'd be ecstatic.
Also the EHPro TOBH is in stock at Vaperoyalty too! Anyone know how that version hits or if its a 1:1?

Ryuukon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wyoming, USA
I've got an hcigar brass Stingray and it's great. VERY low voltage drop, sturdy, amazing switch, floating pin, vented top cap for airflow, concealed venting in the switch. It's amazing.

I'm seriously considering picking up the black copper stingray as well, even though it's so comparable to what I've already got.

omnipixel

Aug 19, 2013
Tarrant County
I've got the Hcigar Brass stingray as well and it's .....in' for sure. My switch was very ....ty at first but after taking it apart, cleaning with a Q-tip and alcohol, then tightening it down it's a beauty. Best switch I've used so far. I agree there isn't much better about the black copper version probably, but I just want it; its absolutely sexy. I Pre-ordered the Infinite Version from Illvapes.com, just hoping it is a quality piece and the black doesn't end up scraping off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread